Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your a loser..and I have had enough of your shit!

One Eyed Jack
    its his tendentious bromides
    that chap my bruta fulmina
    his invidious perambulations
    are entirely another matter

Kim Hanson
    its his tendentious bromides
    that chap my bruta fulmina
    his invidious perambulations
    are entirely another matter
    Im not even going into this one...........( . )( . )........... :yuk:

Kachina26
    Im not even going into this one...........( . )( . )........... :yuk:
    You'd need a dictionary to get into 'that one'
    Fag

LUVNLIFE
    I filled my form out and sent it to the proper authorities for review.

hoolign
    You'd need a dictionary to get into 'that one'
    Fag
    Please use the above form

lucky
    Most people probably think they already know all they need to know about Hoolign, but I have some new information to bring to light. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, I cringe at the thought of how Hoolign might some day caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that I recently heard him tell a bunch of people that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that he should be even slightly inconvenienced. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. His criticisms of my letters have never successfully disproved a single fact I ever presented. Instead, Hoolign's criticisms are based solely on his emotions and gut reactions. Well, I refuse to get caught up in his "I think … I believe … I feel" game.
    Hoolign's tendentious antics leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children his enemies? A complete answer to that question would take more space than I can afford, so I'll have to give you a simplified answer. For starters, he argues that I am fastidious for wanting to reinforce the contentions of all reasonable people and confute those of the most corrupt rascals you'll ever see. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago. It would stand to reason that it's easy for armchair philosophers to theorize about Hoolign and about hypothetical solutions to our Hoolign problem. It's an entirely more difficult matter, however, when one considers that his lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of bruta fulmina. Others are in the form of perorations. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion. I should add parenthetically that his long-term goals are complete drivel. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that the "freedom" that he is always so keen to talk about is a sheep's freedom to choose the patch of grass in which it will graze while growing wool and mutton for its owners. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time he tried to turn once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard. I am astonished by how little integrity and good judgment Hoolign possesses. Why is that relevant to this letter? Because Hoolign's eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity. And his vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life?)
    It is true that whenever I ponder over the meanings and implications of Hoolign's uncompromising strictures, I feel little peace, but throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to punish him for his invidious ideologies and those who wish to extract obscene salaries and profits from corporations that play the blame game. Naturally, Hoolign belongs to the latter category. By the same token, "Hoolign" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone require religious services around the world to begin with "Hoolign is great; Hoolign is good; we thank Hoolign for our daily food", I tell him or her to stop "Hoolign-ing". I frequently wish to tell him that this is sufficiently illustrated by the ridicule with which his credos are treated by everyone other than intrusive Hoolign clones. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue. Help me make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of Hoolign's bromides. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.
    It took me 10 minutes to speed read ? and not one mention of "fag"

Roland the Fisherman
    It took me 10 minutes to speed read ? and not one mention of "fag"
    BLASPHEMY! Plain and simple.

MAXIMUS
    Just another canned message for those who cant think four themselfs n shiat... I prefer my own wrighting as it defines who I raelly am! Oh yea and lucky your a phag!

Kim Hanson
    Just another canned message for those who cant think four themselfs n shiat... I prefer my own wrighting as it defines who I raelly am! Oh yea and lucky your a phag!
    Yo buss dis. I be tryin to say dis all along, read between de lines ****ers..........( . )( . )......ain't you ****in understan' Engrish? Sheeit!

hoolign
    MAxi because you are soLiterate, we are forced to read your posts aboutNothing Important and to be honest ..I think we are all sick of it. So why don't you take your Keyboard, shove it up your Hard driveand leave us in peace. Bench racers is supposed to be aboutfollowing protocol, notyour indiscretions you fag!
    Signed bench racers
    a generic complaint form for bench racers
    :rollside:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast