Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: With all the talk about mandatory licensing....

BADBLOWN572
    You could call it courtesy or just good driving, but nothing pisses me off more than someone not looking over their shoulder before they turn.

robt
    well thanks for all the input guys first trip out was great and the wife loves
    it (her first time ever on the water) when we were loading up to leave she said we should have got something a little bigger like that and pointed over to a big i/o that was about to launch so im thinking that we are going boat shopping andto think this was the lady that got pissed when i bought this boat saying that we would never use it
    rob

one thing i see all the time dosent really piss me off more of a how can someone be so fccking dumd.people riding on the front of the boat while putting along dragging there feet in the water especially pontoon boats.another really good one people that are skiing on a saturday afternoon in parker on the most crowded part of the river with 100 boats zipping by in friggin chopped up water that they can barley keep there head above water in.

robt
    ALWAYS OFFER FREE BEER TO GUYS WITH "TITTIES AND BEER" ON THE BACK OF THEIR BOAT and you will make lots o friends
    call me a p@##Y but no beer in my boat my brother killed himself by 4/22/04
    by drinking and boating so i kinda figure if i dont drink and drive why drink and boat but i got plenty of dr p and ice tea for you
    rob

charlyox
    Jetskiis.They don't look where they are going. turn without looking over their shoulder. they usually are rentels and don't know the rules of the road

XtrmWakeborder
    You could call it courtesy or just good driving, but nothing pisses me off more than someone not looking over their shoulder before they turn.
    I've seen two occasions when someone hasn't done that "on sea doos" and almost hit you. But you and the guys on your boat made them pay, it seemed as if they were going to piss their pants..I was bustin up as i drove past

shueman
    Pick Up Yur Friggin Trash....!!!
    The Amount Of Trash Left On The Beach Of The Lhc Island Is Horrid....

fourspeednup
    I've seen two occasions when someone hasn't done that "on sea doos" and almost hit you. But you and the guys on your boat made them pay, it seemed as if they were going to piss their pants..I was bustin up as i drove past
    was that on Mem day weekend in Parker? I think I remember the incident

H20Advantage
    Being ready to go at the ramp when you launch and when it's time to leave drop your party and don't hang right at the ramp so others can't drop their parties off. Head back out toward the buoy's from the ramp and keep an eye peeled for the truck before coming back in.
    Windsor can be bad for this especially with the rentals waiting for the next trailer truck. They crowd the drop off docks so that you can't get in to drop your party off.
    Second keep your eyes peeled as if you were still on the road. Seems people get in a boat and forget the rules of the road. Look before you turn or back up and be courteous. We all screw up sometimes so acknowledge this don't do it again and have fun.

ahhell
    like everyone said before...get ready before the launch ramp, nothing worse than watching a bunch of dipshjits back into the water, then start loading skiis ,ice chests, yada ,yada, yada for 20 f*&%ing minutes...and no u-turns in front of others...and dont feed the titties and beer guy..j/k Mark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast