Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else sick?

Bre
    :frown:
    The kids and I are sick..... we went over to Kaileys old babysitters house to watch her kids (daycare) for her while she went to the doctors on Wed... and after she left a baby showed up with a snotty nose. :notam: I am never watching her daycare kids again for her. DON'T TAKE YOU KIDS TO DAYCARE/SCHOOL SICK

MRS FLYIN VEE
    yes the hubby and Taylor are sick.. Taryn is getting it.. but mommy usually doesn't get sick until they are all better if at all. :cry: :rollside:

Bre
    yes the hubby and Taylor are sick.. Taryn is getting it.. but mommy usually doesn't get sick until they are all better if at all. :cry: :rollside:
    Andy swears by Zicam??? Once he sees us getting sick he starts puttin that shit up his nose... and he somehow never get's sick :yuk:

Bre
    I just sucks cause Andys working today ....so I can't rest cause the kids are up :cry: :cry: :notam:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    :frown: they won't lay with you.. lock them in the room with you.. thats what I use to do when mine were little..

Bre
    :frown: they won't lay with you.. lock them in the room with you.. thats what I use to do when mine were little..
    No... even though they are both sick they won't lay on the bed with me...maybe I will take them upstairs and put a moive on for them so I can take a lil nap ( Along with locking the door)

MRS FLYIN VEE
    No... even though they are both sick they won't lay on the bed with me...maybe I will take them upstairs and put a moive on for them so I can take a lil nap ( Along with locking the door)
    LOL!! that is the only way I got rest when I was sick.. try it.. maybe they will lay down also .. :smile: if I was closer I would help you so you could rest.. :frown:

FRENCHIE
    LOL!! that is the only way I got rest when I was sick.. try it.. maybe they will lay down also .. :smile: if I was closer I would help you so you could rest.. :frown:
    im sick too if anyone cares!! HANGOVER SICK!!! :frown: :squiggle:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    im sick too if anyone cares!! HANGOVER SICK!!! :frown: :squiggle:
    :rollside: we care.. if you drink a few gatorades you will feel alittle better..

FRENCHIE
    :rollside: we care.. if you drink a few gatorades you will feel alittle better..
    just had a energy blast drink whatever the hell that is..but its doing the trick!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast