Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sun or sunscreen allergic reaction...

Phat Matt
    Anyone ever have one? I do! It sucks. I went to the doctors today to see what is going on with my skin. I think I have it narrowed down to either the new sunscreen I used this weekend or an allegic reaction to the sun itself.
    I am leaning towards the sunscreen because pretty much everywhere I put it my skin is irritated. I didn't put any on my legs or face and I don't have a problem there. My arms, back, stomach, hands aren't feeling to good right now. Hopefully it's the sunscreen because staying out of the sun is going to be a problem.
    Anyone else ever have this problem?
    I used a new Sea & Ski foam product that is NOT PABA free and has a lot of other things in their for your skin. I am going back to my PABA free Coppertone.

Nord
    Got the herps???? lol
    I haven't ever had a reaction except for my eyes burning when it gets in them.

Essex29
    gotta be the sun.............I'll take the e-ticket off your hands, since you wont be able to use it.

Jordy
    Wow, that sucks. Hey, to cheer you up as it sounds like you're allergic to the sun, I'll buy the E-ticket from you right now for $500 cash money, not even a check, CASH!!! Just one less thing for you to have to worry about in your weakened condition. Everyone wants to be part of the miracle. People helping people. It's powerful stuff.
    Hope you feel better.

Jordy
    gotta be the sun.............I'll take the e-ticket off your hands, since you wont be able to use it.
    Hey, at least I offered to buy it from him, not just take it off his hands. Just for that you get the Commander.

Phat Matt
    I would rather be allegic to the sun than sell the E-ticket.
    Nice try guys. It's good to know you are all looking out for me.
    How about a Commander?

Jordy
    At least being allergic to Goose hasn't been brought up as that would be a close second to the sun.

Phat Matt
    At least being allergic to Goose hasn't been brought up as that would be a close second to the sun.
    Believe me. I have been going down the list of things that it could be. Vodka could never be one of them!

Havasu Hangin'
    Believe me. I have been going down the list of things that it could be. Vodka could never be one of them!
    Maybe flash photography? :notam:

Phat Matt
    I am glad I went to see a Dr today as I can see I'm getting no help from you guys. lol I wouldn't expect anything less though.
    I did get one PM with some insight. Thanks THOR!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast