Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what are your plans

MRS FLYIN VEE
    And some real rope, tree cutters rope aint CUTTING IT, (PUN INTENDED)
    LMAO!! :wink: :wink:

bordsmnj
    We are going to be in Golden Shores next weekend. OP6 may or may not be on our agenda. We plan on deciding SAturday morning. My guess is we end up launching at Park Moabi and head down to the sandbar or something. We will see.

Linda

FRENCHIE
    We are going to be in Golden Shores next weekend. OP6 may or may not be on our agenda. We plan on deciding SAturday morning. My guess is we end up launching at Park Moabi and head down to the sandbar or something. We will see.

Linda
    that sounds like our plan also!!

Mandelon
    Geez, you guys open up your horizons, Havi will still be there. What are you afraid you will miss?
    Mojave is nice, mellow and a lot less crowded. The end of summer OP6 is supposed to be mellow and not crazy like the spring one.

Kilrtoy
    I used to boat exclusively in LAUGHLIN(MOHAVE), until it got to bad, nothing but lake lice, alot of people with bayliners who can't drive, one launch tramp(RAMP) and worst of all
    GANG BANGERS EVERYWHERE

bordsmnj
    Madelon, if we go to Op6, will you say it like a vato Ese??? :shift:
    Linda

Mandelon
    Orale!!!

racecar.hotshoe
    I dont mean hijack your deal,But we took the boat from Black meadow to topac what a ride it was beautiful,We met Mr & mrs casean very nice couple.Then we headed back,short stop at the sandbar then off to the channel,It was a great day.Then oh sh*t what a night.

Mrs. casean
    racecar.hotshoe! Great meeting you and Melissa and friends! Sorry we couldn't catch up w/ you at the sandbar to visit more... as you saw... we were overloaded! Topock was our limit... but glad you caught our attention and met you both!
    As for OP6C... not going to make it. We really wanted to get out there and meet more people, but it just isn't going to happing for us, spent too much money this weekend! So we'll be around.

Mardonzi
    Lake Powell here,, same as most every weekend

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast