Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: what are your plans

phuggit
    We'll be in havazoo. Saving ourselves for the Mojave trip in October.

HOOTER SLED-
    I used to boat exclusively in LAUGHLIN(MOHAVE), until it got to bad, nothing but lake lice, alot of people with bayliners who can't drive, one launch tramp(RAMP) and worst of all
    GANG BANGERS EVERYWHERE
    Kilr, we were there for Labor Day in the mix at Gasoline Alley. It wasn't bad at all. I know what you mean though. Sometimes there are alot of Hispanics out there. I think they're mostly down on the river at Davis, or they stay up on the beach at Telephone Cove. Stop whining and get down there this weekend dammit. Oh yeah, where's your pic for your 10000th post??? :devil:

ChumpChange
    I'll be staying in Havasu all weekend. Would like to go to OP6 to meet some more boaters but I hate towing.

SHOCKWAVETOM
    I used to boat exclusively in LAUGHLIN(MOHAVE), until it got to bad, nothing but lake lice, alot of people with bayliners who can't drive, one launch tramp(RAMP) and worst of all
    GANG BANGERS EVERYWHERE
    That is not true Kilrtoy...jeez. Sounds like a mutiny is on the horizon concerning OP6
    Wish you guys would change your minds.
    It's funny, I don't usually like to go to Havasu that much for almost exactly the same reasons you stated K. I am pretty wired in at Mohave though so I guess it really is a bad comparison.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234