Thread: Katherines Landing

SLOWMAN
    How were the lines to launch out there this past weekend (9/18-19/2004)? Going up next weekend can't decide whether to trailer it up to Cottonwood or launch at Katherines.
    Thanks in advance....

HOOTER SLED-
    I'm launching out of Katherine's. If you get there and the top lot is getting full, then I'd worry. If so, then launch at Telephone Cove. I would think all the regular summer crowds have died down.

SLOWMAN
    btt

Sportin' Wood
    At least you will know everyone in line. I am guessing OP6C will make its own traffic jam :coffeycup get there at a reasonable hour and you should not have to wait. Launch and then catch breakfast at the marina.

SHOCKWAVETOM
    At least you will know everyone in line. I am guessing OP6C will make its own traffic jam :coffeycup get there at a reasonable hour and you should not have to wait. Launch and then catch breakfast at the marina.
    SW...I will probably be down at the restaraunt for breakfast Fri and Sat morning around 8A....Look for my red OP6 hat and say hi. It would be nice to meet you guys.
    Tom

Sportin' Wood
    SW...I will probably be down at the restaraunt for breakfast Fri and Sat morning around 8A....Look for my red OP6 hat and say hi. It would be nice to meet you guys.
    Tom
    Hi I'm sportin' Wood!
    That goes over real well when you go up to a guy in a restaraunt!
    Or my favorite as per Brooski, " Hey man are you sportin' Wood?
    I eat there just about every morning I am at Kathrine. Stager in around the same time. Friday morning we'll look for you.
    Jeff

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Hi I'm sportin' Wood!
    That goes over real well when you go up to a guy in a restaraunt!
    I eat there just about every morning I am at Kathrine. Stager in around the same time. Friday morning we'll look for you.
    Jeff
    Just say "whats up, I'm Jeff". At that point we can figure the rest out...lol
    I eat there all the time also. I just hope my crew can get their asses up.

Sportin' Wood
    Were Going To Pull Up And Have A Great Time Saturday,line Or No Line :d
    Sounds like fun, At least everyone can't bitch about people not being able to launch a boat :wink: