Thread: Scoops

Wildchild80
    Hey did any of you backward scoop guys notice which way the hat was facing on Duff's Kilo run. This should finally set the record straight on the correct way to position the hat

dossangers
    If he had it the ''CORRECT WAY''he might have gone FASTER!!!!!!!! :idea: :idea:

Hey did any of you backward scoop guys notice which way the hat was facing on Duff's Kilo run. This should finally set the record straight on the correct way to position the hat
    Was he wearing a hat?

dossangers
    Was he wearing a hat?Tony i know your new to this sport but he was refering the Injector hat commanly facing forword on the WORLDS fastest BOATS!

Tony i know your new to this sport but he was refering the Injector hat commanly facing forword on the WORLDS fastest BOATS!
    I thought he was talking about a Derby or a top hat of some sort. You never know with Rank Daddy

FlatStupid
    Can't wait to see some of them WORLDS FASTEST boats. :rollside: Parker is their backyard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ColeTR2
    Can't wait to see some of them WORLDS FASTEST boats. :rollside: Parker is their backyard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is NKRA going to be in Parker April 22-23 ? Instead of the run to Red Rock it should be the Run to Blue Water at 7AM?

Wildchild80
    I thought he was talking about a Derby or a top hat of some sort. You never know with Rank Daddy
    How new are you guru???