Thread: 15 Frwy...

Mrs.HLB
    Does anyone know the scoop on the 15frwy contruction? I was told there would be one lane on each side of the freeway in the evenings? Last time we were out at the river was the Dam Run II. Didn't see anything then.

phuggit
    I heard on the radio today that the lanes will be closed from 7:00pm to 7:00 am begining next week.

Excessive Force
    Hope you all that drive the 91 dont mind traffic. There is talk about making the 91 a double decker freeway. :lightsabe

Second "PLACE"
    HLB-
    Check the CALTRANS website. They have a detailed explaination of the construction project, and time frame. Apparently the people in the high desert have been very influential in the scheduling, as it effects their commute the most. www.dot.ca.gov click on "planned work" icon, and follow
    it thru to the DEVORE/I-15 project.

Mrs.HLB
    Thanks I will check the website. I don't want to be stuck in that traffic on a sunday night coming home from the river. It is already bad enough.

Second "PLACE"
    So far it has not been to bad. I came thru there Sunday 9/19/04 about 5:00pm and traffic was flowing at 65mph no problem. The website will
    keep you informed to the changes.

DryHeatOnly
    Hope you all that drive the 91 dont mind traffic. There is talk about making the 91 a double decker freeway. :lightsabe
    We'll all be dead by then, as a result of a huge meteor crashing into the planet and wiping out the human race...in the year 2822 or something like that. :frown: