Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Detailer

SOCALDETAIL1
    I,ve had a couple detailers after a few visits they slack. I'm pretty anal about cleaning the boat especially the outdrive, interior and exterior...derek
    Over the years I have seen people that thought it was easy money come into the business only to close a year later, I have been doing this since I was 16, It's not easy work like most of you know, but I enjoy it and detail evrything like it's my own, That is why I have had a majority of my clients for many years and 99% of my clients are repeat customers, 17 years of experience is what you get from me. Be careful of who you let detail your rides. And remember you always get what you pay for. Mark

LAVEYSABRE575
    Southwest stop by some time pool table is always open, I decided to keep the boat the wife likes it, (HAPPY WIFE HAPPY HOME) is that your lavey 2750 down the street...derek

LAVEYSABRE575
    SOCAL do you work in havasu.......Derek

SOCALDETAIL1
    SOCAL do you work in havasu.......Derek
    No sorry we are based out of Los Angeles I have been known to travel as far as San Diego and Ventura for Hot Boat forum members but Havasu is a bit farther....Mark

SOCALDETAIL1
    a market for this,I was talking with the wife about a detail business and doing boats in havasu before our regular trips out,base it here at home,but have clients there.Then I could head out before people and have their stuff ready to go!
    That would be every weekend in the summer, your better off just opening a shop and buying a house and living out there. That always crossed my mind but then I would end up losing my business out here.

BigDoug
    Derek, i just sent you a pm. I will travel down to Parker for you and take care of your boat, just let me know !!
    "Full Throttle Performance & Detail"............Doug. 928-230-1992

Southwest47
    Southwest stop by some time pool table is always open, I decided to keep the boat the wife likes it, (HAPPY WIFE HAPPY HOME) is that your lavey 2750 down the street...derek
    No, I have the Lavey 24 around the corner from you...its in storage right now though. :frown: My buddy lives a few doors down from you on the corner, Ron Smith.
    Im sure you've seen the new 32' Sleekcraft on the corner of your street and mine. He (Harold) and I are gona do some day trips to Elsinore in the future...you should join us....Ryan

riverroyal
    That would be every weekend in the summer, your better off just opening a shop and buying a house and living out there. That always crossed my mind but then I would end up losing my business out here.
    north san diego,my wifes office is 5 miles away from home.Im thinking of around my area.Plus some select boats in havasu area in the summer,Im there everyother weekend.Just thinkin out loud :idea:

SOCALDETAIL1
    north san diego,my wifes office is 5 miles away from home.Im thinking of around my area.Plus some select boats in havasu area in the summer,Im there everyother weekend.Just thinkin out loud :idea:
    That might work. Go small to start, and don't get into the whole car wash service thing, NO MONEY in that, you would have to wash 20 cars to get what you would for one boat. Defently follow all the hazmat restrictions because the fines are steep. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Mark

riverroyal
    That might work. Go small to start, and don't get into the whole car wash service thing, NO MONEY in that, you would have to wash 20 cars to get what you would for one boat. Defently follow all the hazmat restrictions because the fines are steep. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Mark
    thanks,Im leaving for the dez tommorrow,Pm you next week.My situation is kinda unique,Im basically a stay home dad,so this is something I want to do because I want to,not because I want to get rich,,,,thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast