Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kachina26 I thought you might have.....

casean
    forgotten what "the shocker" looks like, so here is something to help you out
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...hocker-med.jpg
    Sorry that we didn't get a chance to hang out this weekend.

Kachina26
    Forgotten!!??? Me and Jackpunx are the founding fathers. I was just a bit preoccupied, weekend got off to a rough start and I was trying to figure out how to salvage it. Tell the misses thanx for coming out to say hi. I didn't mean to snub you. My buddy didn't listen to the directions I gave him and turned up the wrong Hwy 95, yep he was at Havasu Landing. We hooked up finally and made a good weekend out of it afterall. I made my first night ride with no moon and a Monsoon pushing in. Not my idea of fun, but all were safe. I saw some bone head on a waverunner in the dark, obviously with no lights. At least he was staying close to shore. We will be out this weekend, but probably not at OP6.

PlyaPlya22
    Maybe he doesn't know how it works
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...shocker_1_.gif

casean
    Forgotten!!??? Me and Jackpunx are the founding fathers. I was just a bit preoccupied, weekend got off to a rough start and I was trying to figure out how to salvage it. Tell the misses thanx for coming out to say hi. I didn't mean to snub you. My buddy didn't listen to the directions I gave him and turned up the wrong Hwy 95, yep he was at Havasu Landing. We hooked up finally and made a good weekend out of it afterall. I made my first night ride with no moon and a Monsoon pushing in. Not my idea of fun, but all were safe. I saw some bone head on a waverunner in the dark, obviously with no lights. At least he was staying close to shore. We will be out this weekend, but probably not at OP6.
    No problem. She explained it all too me when she got back, but I still planned on giving you hell for it.
    Did you make it back before the rain hit? It got real quiet on the water as soon as it started to look like it was going to rain. Luckily we were able to get everything out of the water in time. Well except for our large fun island, which ended up on the other side of the river some how. It had a damn heavy anchor on it, but it was no match for the monsoon.

Kachina26
    I got more spray than rain, but I was in some big rollers. I couldn't tell you how big because it was too dark to see them. Put it this way I took a little water over the bow. I got her stuffed in the storage before the real stuff hit. Seems I can always back that sucker in faster and more acurately when I have a monsoon coming in. My buddy picked his car up and drove around through parker. He said he was never more scared in his life. I guess a bolt of lightning came down right next to his car. :cry:

casean
    I got more spray than rain, but I was in some big rollers. I couldn't tell you how big because it was too dark to see them. Put it this way I took a little water over the bow. I got her stuffed in the storage before the real stuff hit. Seems I can always back that sucker in faster and more acurately when I have a monsoon coming in. My buddy picked his car up and drove around through parker. He said he was never more scared in his life. I guess a bolt of lightning came down right next to his car. :cry:
    It always seems like you can get things done allot quicker when there is a storm rolling your way. You should have seen how quick we pulled our awnings down on the trailers and covered up the golf carts. The light show was something else on Saturday. The thunder and lightning portion of the storm never really hit us. The people that were tent camping blew out of there the second it started to sprinkle. Can't blame them since the wind destroyed their tents.

FRENCHIE
    your all babies!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    your all babies!!!!
    Easy to say when you are safe at home.

Kachina26
    Easy to say when you are safe at home.
    Ya, watching the fights. Not having to worry about some dork on a waverunner in the dark!

FRENCHIE
    Ya, watching the fights. Not having to worry about some dork on a waverunner in the dark!
    quit bitchen...you were invited now!!!!! but ya rejected me!!! :frown:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast