Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "We made a mistake"...

HighRoller
    CBS and Dan Rather are making a weak attempt at an apology now that they've been found out and their source has gone public. But, what's up with saying it was a "mistake"? A mistake is when you drop your ice cream cone on the ground. Running this story took a conscious decision whether the documents stood up to a journalistic standard. Dan Rather said"if I knew then what I know now..." Well, dumbass, if you had asked anyone other than your pet collie whether the documents looked real, you would have known! Life's a bitch when your zeal to destroy a presidential candidate short circuits your journalistic integrity. Not that Dan had any integrity to begin with.

JustMVG
    Dan (Ooopps My Bad) Rather, sorry Danny boy that don't cut it, resign, retire , better yet just go the F away!!!!! When will you learn Dan, when WILL you LEARN!!!! MVG

v-drive
    CBS and Dan Rather are making a weak attempt at an apology now that they've been found out and their source has gone public. But, what's up with saying it was a "mistake"? A mistake is when you drop your ice cream cone on the ground. Running this story took a conscious decision whether the documents stood up to a journalistic standard. Dan Rather said"if I knew then what I know now..." Well, dumbass, if you had asked anyone other than your pet collie whether the documents looked real, you would have known! Life's a bitch when your zeal to destroy a presidential candidate short circuits your journalistic integrity. Not that Dan had any integrity to begin with.
    Sorry Dan, it's just to little to late. v-drive

HighRoller
    Kinda like closing the barn door after the horse got out! I haven't heard him answer the key question yet. Does Dan believe the documents are real? And when will he apologize to GW Bush for slandering him?

Dave C
    one word..... AGENDA..... :notam:

Blown 472
    Kinda like closing the barn door after the horse got out! I haven't heard him answer the key question yet. Does Dan believe the documents are real? And when will he apologize to GW Bush for slandering him?
    I am sure he will right after gw goes to visit the families of the 1000 plus dead to offer his condoneseces :220v:

v-drive
    I am sure he will right after gw goes to visit the families of the 1000 plus dead to offer his condoneseces :220v:
    It's called war you moron, people die and that's the way it is.
    v-drive

Blown 472
    It's called war you moron, people die and that's the way it is.
    v-drive
    And just what are they getting killed for?

dwci97
    Blown
    They are dying for our freedom you moron! Get your head out of the sand and wake up. Ever heard of the war on terror?

Jeanyus
    And just what are they getting killed for?
    Your question should be, what are the soldiers fighting for? If you take a look at an American soldier you will notice they have 2 things which you may not understand.
    1 they have a spine or backbone, 2 they have a set of testicles, unless they are female.
    They are fighting for what they believe in, they are fighting people who declared war on the US.
    Do a search type in the numbers 9-11, if you don't believe that war was declared.
    They have set up permanent military bases in Iraq,If you take a look on one side of Iraq, you will notice a country called Iran. Iran is a long time enemy of the US. Iran is currently trying to develope nuclear weapons, for Iran to have such weapons is a bad thing for the world.
    If you look on the other side of Iraq you will find Syria, another terrorist enemy of the US that supports the destruction of America. Now these 2 problems are within easy striking distance. And of course the threat of Sadam, the terrorist dictator, with the 3rd largest army in the world, in no longer a threat.
    Do you have a better way to fight terrorists ? If so lets hear it. Or maybe you are just an America basher, Bush hater, that has nothing good to say, and your mouth constantly spews a solid stream of sewage.
    As they say America love it or leave it, funny how no one ever leaves. And everyone is trying to get in.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast