Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "We made a mistake"...

Jeanyus
    Hey blown maybe this will help you understand. Some men raise their sons, not to be wussys. The teach them to stand up and fight bullies. They beleive that all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is, that good men do nothing.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...sttraining.jpg
    Redneck anti terrorist training.

MagicMtnDan
    Was that before or after gw said that he is not worried about bin ladin???
    Blown, why do I reply to you when I know better?! You're a master baiter, that's all :supp:
    GWB said he's not worried about bin Laden in order to take the world's attention away from him and to keep everyone from focusing on his capture. Hunting one scum bag in this big world of ours is no easy task (did you find Jimmy Hoffa yet Blown?).
    Of course the military is looking for the guy - gimme a break. But is our President gonna focus everyone's attention on him and let everyone ask "why haven't you caught the one guy yet?"
    Take your meds Blown. We need you semi-sane :messedup:

Jet City
    Blown, why do I reply to you when I know better?! You're a master baiter, that's all :supp:
    GWB said he's not worried about bin Laden in order to take the world's attention away from him and to keep everyone from focusing on his capture. Hunting one scum bag in this big world of ours is no easy task (did you find Jimmy Hoffa yet Blown?).
    Of course the military is looking for the guy - gimme a break. But is our President gonna focus everyone's attention on him and let everyone ask "why haven't you caught the one guy yet?"
    Take your meds Blown. We need you semi-sane :messedup:
    Magic- timee to get your ass wipped!!!, bring it-
    Oh shit, did I spell something wrong... How 'bout I just woop your ass for sport!
    JCR

Jet City
    Magic- timee to get your ass wipped!!!, bring it-
    Oh shit, did I spell something wrong... How 'bout I just woop your ass for sport!
    JCR
    Oh ****, it always comes down to a spelling "B". Well, I tell you what, if Dan lives around here were gonna play..

MagicMtnDan
    Oh ****, it always comes down to a spelling "B". Well, I tell you what, if Dan lives around here were gonna play..
    Say what?

Dave C
    I am beginning to agree with MMD. Blown doesn't actually believe this bile?..... I hope not.
    OK Blown, your work in this thread is a bit better than that other awful thread you started (you posted a link to those far left-wing wackos).
    I'm giving you a 2 on this one simply because of the brevity of your shit-stirring efforts in this thread (you posted two successful one sentence shit-stirs):
    http://www.cafedirect.co.uk/campaign...es/big.cup.jpg http://www.cafedirect.co.uk/campaign...es/big.cup.jpg

eliminatedsprinter
    I am beginning to agree with MMD. Blown doesn't actually believe this bile?..... I hope not.
    It depends. If he actually looks like the pic in his avitar, then he might. But if the pic is a gag, then the corresponding views may be as well.

Schiada76
    A student in the fact I dont take anything at face value and read as much as I can and able to make up my own mind on issues and dont let the tv tell me what to think? then yup thats me.
    No a "student" as in muslim. I don't believe everthing the media tells me either, I do however believe my SEAL friends when they tell me about Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia etc.
    They are gung ho Bush supporters, that alone is good enough for me. :burningm:

Dave C
    Ever talk to a veteran who just go back from the combat zone?
    They tell a whole different tale of Iraq than the media. How the people over there love us and they are happy that we freed them and got rid of Saddam and how they look forward to their new found freedom.
    Of course your going to have a few malcontents in Iraq. Afterall we have a few malcontents here. (although I won't mention any names... cough, cough, Blown)
    Who do you believe... a veteran or the media?......
    well my money is on the veteran! :smile:
    Also notice how the media burys the stories on page 201 of the Iraq's who voice their opposition to the foreign terrorists in their midst. :yuk:

Froggystyle
    Please splain to me how a war in iraq is going to secure my freedom, how come we are not hunting down bin ladin? oh thats right there was this whole oil money dealio, you should really open you eyes, why was cheany working with the taliban prior to 9/11 and please splain to me why no bombs on the country that has a direct ****ing link to the terrorists that killed 3000 people, talk about spewing shit, you sound like a ****ing cnn rerun.
    Ummm.... I know five guys that are employed full time in Afghanistan right now, for their second tour that are doing just that.
    On that note, they are five guys I wouldn't want searching for me...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast