Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "We made a mistake"...

ROZ
    Oh ****, it always comes down to a spelling "B". Well, I tell you what, if Dan lives around here were gonna play..
    Why because his political opinion differs from yours?
    What's your address Mr. Badass? I'd like to send you a plane ticket so you and Dan can play at the local playground. Better yet, I'll schedule a ring at a boxing gym in Seatle so you and he can bout it out. What do ya say? Since Don King like Bush so much, maybe we can get him to ref.....
    We'll have RiverDave stream it live so we can all wach it on RRL.....

ROZ
    Ummm.... I know five guys that are employed full time in Afghanistan right now, for their second tour that are doing just that.
    On that note, they are five guys I wouldn't want searching for me...
    Don't you know that if we build a wall around our country and concentrate on building our own utilitarian society, nobody will ever bother us again?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    we all make mistakes LMAO

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    He Just Made It In Front Of The Country

HighRoller
    The point of my thread was that Dan didn't make a "mistake". What he did took a conscious effort to ignore his journalistic instincts and standards because of his desire to burn Bush. Then, when it hit the fan, he stood up again and said the story was true. Looking at the evidence he built this story upon, he should be fired and sued for libel. He'll produce a news show based on dubious sources to attack Bush, yet the Swift Boat Vets have a book comprised of signed statements from almost 250 honorably discharged men speaking out about Kerry, and Dan Rather can't seem to even grant ONE of them an interview! Can you say BIAS???
    www.ratherbiased.com

eliminatedsprinter
    The point of my thread was that Dan didn't make a "mistake". What he did took a conscious effort to ignore his journalistic instincts and standards because of his desire to burn Bush. Then, when it hit the fan, he stood up again and said the story was true. Looking at the evidence he built this story upon, he should be fired and sued for libel. He'll produce a news show based on dubious sources to attack Bush, yet the Swift Boat Vets have a book comprised of signed statements from almost 250 honorably discharged men speaking out about Kerry, and Dan Rather can't seem to even grant ONE of them an interview! Can you say BIAS???
    www.ratherbiased.com
    You are correct as usual.
    His mistake was in how fast and easy he got caught. I think he hoped they would hold up a little longer and die a slow contraversial death, that left some doubt in peoples minds....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234