Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It figures...

HammerDown
    A beautiful/awsome forecast all week....and once again due to a hurricane the rivers full of debris. :cry:
    I know, a miniscule complaint compared to those that suffered serious loss.
    Just wanted to work on my man tan before I buttoned it up for the winter. :notam:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    A beautiful/awsome forecast all week....and once again due to a hurricane the rivers full of debris. :cry:
    Just wanted to work on my man tan before I buttoned it up for the winter. :notam:
    yeah it will soon be 65 degrees here, brrrrrrrr thats cold LMAO

miketsouth
    How long before it clears out. The Lower Potomac will be jettable by Thursday, maybe.

Wet Dream
    Truck is in the shop today, but we'll be out on the river tomorrow. I'm on vacation this week and my dad has been out here since Thursday. So far, we've played 3 courses and we have 3 more to go in 4 days.

NashvilleBound
    We had our Poker Run on Center Hill (TN) last weekend and there was a ton of stuff in the water. We had to make different stops to avoid the debris. From nothing the week before to just a mess. Still had almost 100 hands and raised $1000 for the local DARE program...even with all the people who didn't show that the weather scared away. Pretty good for a little community.

737jetmech
    The Susquehanna river is a mess ... trees , lawn furniture , dock boxes , ... you name it ... it be floatin down the river ...

blown428fe
    Same here in CT. The river cleared up by last Monday and I was able to take a good rip, but is again flooded after this past weekend.

fat rat
    Get your boating in now.......................before you know it, we'll be scraping windshields and shoveling snow.

nowheels
    Get your boating in now.......................before you know it, we'll be scraping windshields and shoveling snow.
    Ohhhh... now u want to boat
    2 outa 4 aint bad, wheels that is

PlyaPlya22
    Ohhhh... now u want to boat
    2 outa 4 aint bad, wheels that is
    not in the west :hammer2:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast