Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Drag Hydro Hull!!

Ex PSI Canyon
    Currently looking at a used deaver but would like more options. Does anyone have input on a good 7.50-8.00 hull. I dont know much about Hydros but dont want to go the blown flattie thing again. I am ready to purchase one now with or without motor. any help would be appreciated. Now that I think of it my collection is complete. 1 blown flattie, 1 twin supercharged Hallett 20ft v-drive and now I'll get my Hydro, Man I got the disease bad!

76biesmeyer
    Currently looking at a used deaver but would like more options. Does anyone have input on a good 7.50-8.00 hull. I dont know much about Hydros but dont want to go the blown flattie thing again. I am ready to purchase one now with or without motor. any help would be appreciated. Now that I think of it my collection is complete. 1 blown flattie, 1 twin supercharged Hallett 20ft v-drive and now I'll get my Hydro, Man I got the disease bad!Check out in the forum V-drives Hydro forsale

vdrivenman
    rusty ward has his sanger hydro for sale!
    it is posted under vdrives !

Ex PSI Canyon
    That's a georgeous boat but does'nt have the motor I need. Thanks, Matt

mouzer
    CHECK OUT thread "Wanted sanger picklefork hydro",the red one is for sale! :squiggle:

vdrivenman
    Matt,
    that sanger has a monster motor and he as a big NOS sset up in it and when i talked to rusty last week he said that with some motor placement(forward) and some tweaking that hull should run 7-8's.
    the hull is in EC.
    call him for the particulars, he wants to sell !

Ex PSI Canyon
    I talked with Rusty last night, nice guy. The hull weighs 800 pounds rigged, little heavy, more of a lake set-up, I'm looking more for drag set-up, with or without blown gas or alcohol motor. The way things are going I might end up buying another runner bottom Canyon or something, some of the prices I'm finding on hydro's with fair to poor rigging is alarming. I'll keep looking, thanks, Matt

vdrivenman
    there is either a deaver or DiMarco for sale on southeasttexas.com under cruiser /power boats.
    i don't know much about the boat, is w/o power.
    no pic's you will have to call or email the owner.

Quickshot
    :boxingguy THE QUICKSHOT KURTUS WILL BE UP FOR SALE SOON 90 KURTUS 501 TRICK PAINT ,WILL SEPPERATE # 1 BOAT, TRAILER(ROAD),OWENS CLUTCH, OWENS TWO SPEED,ALL ELECT. INCL, TIMMERS TACK,CLUTCH MANAGMENT SYSTEM ,BBC MOUNTS :messedup: #2 ALL OF THE ABOVE INCL .B.A.E. 3 K.B BLOCK BILLET HEADS 1471 COMPLETE TURN KEY RUN AS FAST AS YOU WANT DARRIN CHRISTLE 707-332-5658

whiskey & water

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast