Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Much For a Friendly Debate

Boozer
    Was watching news with my brother and his gf. The news made mention of the immigrant protest downtown and my brother and I both expressed our disgust. His girlfriend (Mexican) was very upset and asked me why I had a problem with illegal immigrants. I gave her several facts about why I feel the way I do and why I deserve to feel that way. She rebuttled with a VERY weak argument pretty much stating that Mexicans have more right to live here then European Americans because we stole the country from them. I rebuttled with several more facts and she decided to call me a white trash piece of sh*t d*ck and then threw a metal bowl at my head but luckily missed.

she decided to call me a white trash piece of sh*t d*ck and then threw a metal bowl at my head but luckily missed.

HOOTER SLED-
    Was watching news with my brother and his gf. The news made mention of the immigrant protest downtown and my brother and I both expressed our disgust. His girlfriend (Mexican) was very upset and asked me why I had a problem with illegal immigrants. I gave her several facts about why I feel the way I do and why I deserve to feel that way. She rebuttled with a VERY weak argument pretty much stating that Mexicans have more right to live here then European Americans because we stole the country from them. I rebuttled with several more facts and she decided to call me a white trash piece of sh*t d*ck and then threw a metal bowl at my head but luckily missed.
    The nerve of that damn beaner.

DEEZ NUTTS
    I love the "Take it Back" deal. Well Mexico, the way it it works is you get your army together and we will get ours rolling then we'll play ya for it.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Refer her to the Mexican-American War (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican-American_War) and tell her 'they' should have fought harder. However, if 'they' would like a rematch, lets amass our respective military armies and play for keeps.....

Boozer
    She just ended her 12 month relationship with my brother and told him he should have deffended her. She then called the two of us white trash racists and said it's bs how we and all the rest of the white idiots love to single out the Mexicans but do nothing about other immigrants.
    Had it not been for the fact that she physically threw a bowl at my head with the intent of injuring me I would feel bad and probably apologize even though I know I argued my point and have far more valid reasons for my beliefs then she does. Regardless, she's entitled to an opinion just not entitled to trying to injure me.
    Man I'm pissed.

Run_em_Hard
    Screw her...they either say that we stole land from them or that they are defending thier heritage....go back to Mexico, I am sick of paying for thier medical bills and for thier food stamps.

JetBoatRich
    The nerve of that damn beaner.
    LOL

uvindex
    Man I'm pissed. How does your brother feel, now that he's sleeping with Rosey and Palmala again instead of the hot-blooded chica?

Boozer
    How does your brother feel, now that he's sleeping with Rosey and Palmala again instead of the hot-blooded chica?
    He's REALLY pissed. Says he is pissed at the both of us.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast