Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the best coves to......get Neked?

lewiville
    allways love taken the miss to some of those coves that are secluded, and layout and have a few cocktails ( with out the kids ). Its alot harded now that we have a boat, but back when we had sea doos we found some good ones. the best is a cove up past willow beach i think it was mile marker 26 or 24 if you are going north its on the right side goes back about 100 yards and nothing but rock formations straight up,,,,,,awsome

HOOTER SLED-
    I would think you could tuck away in any decent cove for that. The cove back by Davis Dam is pretty deep and a no wake zone. Been there, done that. Even if a boat comes, you still have time to cover up. Or not. :devil:

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Let me get this straight...you want to know where are our secluded coves are that we like to get nekked? lol If we told you that we would have to kill you

lewiville
    Let me get this straight...you want to know where are our secluded coves are that we like to get nekked? lol If we told you that we would have to kill you
    Well,
    share and share alike, there are still alot of boaters that dont have a clue ( the ones that are not on this thread ).
    Buy the way anyone know what the fine is if you go into the marsh areas?

PlyaPlya22
    just use the "stabin cabin"

FRENCHIE
    just use the "stabin cabin"
    thats what im talkin about...new we got that cabin in the KACHINA KILLER for somthing!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    My stabbin cabin is convertible, so it would be a public display. Damn open bow.

HOOTER SLED-
    My stabbin cabin is convertible, so it would be a public display. Damn open bow.

Sportin' Wood
    We don't need no stinkin cove!
    Just drink more you can get nekkid right out in the middle. Smile as the boats go flying by.

HOOTER SLED-
    We don't need no stinkin cove!
    Just drink more you can get nekkid right out in the middle. Smile as the boats go flying by.
    Just be careful if you are "sportin wood", you could poke someones eye out like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast