Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got turned away from LHC Marina yesterday

burtandnancy
    Yes, the nazi at the gate said nothing longer than 32 feet was allowed!! When did this start? Did we LOOK noisy? There was no question at Windsor.

markc
    Burt, is it your same boat from Mead?

Tom Brown
    Did you try cursing at them?

SoCalOffshore
    All of the summer they have limited to 32 feet. I am not sure why. Originally they said water level, but obviously that is not the case.

Mandelon
    Hey comparing those guys to Nazis is an insult to Nazis.......

Essex502
    BurtandNancy...if you would...send a description of what happened to LakeRacer. We are gathering the evidence of the LHC Marina's violation of their concessionaire contract. Also, check the Havasu Noise threads that are pinned for more information. Please consider writing to the Arizona State Land Department with your experience.

Tom Brown
    I'm no attorney but what's wrong with limiting boat length? It may not be nice for the guys with big boats but it seems legit to me. Regardless of the reason, if they have a clear policy on boat length then it seems legit.
    Turning someone away because of a crazy gel scheme or wild looking boat is a whole different issue.

Havasu Hangin'
    I'm no attorney but what's wrong with limiting boat length? It may not be nice for the guys with big boats but it seems legit to me. Regardless of the reason, if they have a clear policy on boat length then it seems legit.
    Turning someone away because of a crazy gel scheme or wild looking boat is a whole different issue.
    I think that the issue is that if the boat is legal on the lake, then they are discriminating.
    There is no boat size limit on the lake, and the marina's lease does not allow it to arbitrarily limit what boats can be on the lake.

jackpunx
    I wonder if any of the boats in slips are larger then 32 .. that would be a nice picture

Dr. Eagle
    Hey comparing those guys to Nazis is an insult to Nazis.......
    NO LAUNCH FOR YOU......
    32 FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast