Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's Beaumont?

IN2-IN2MX
    I don't get it. I know it's a saying but what the heck does it mean? Where's Beaumont and how hard are you actually running it?

FRENCHIE
    I don't get it. I know it's a saying but what the heck does it mean? Where's Beaumont and how hard are you actually running it?
    In the middle of no f' in where!!! out past Yucaipa, calimesa...near banning off of the 10 fwy! As you pass look for a couple of trailers on the side of the freeway in a field...but dont blink or you ll miss it!!
    The saying......just a mock of the town!! If your familiar with the i.e. then most have heard of it...its the last place youd waNt to move or consider, people typically dont admit they are from there.....oh and ..."WE RUNNING IT REAL HARD IN BEAUMONT HILLS!"

IN2-IN2MX
    ohhhh! Got it. Thanks. :redface:

FRENCHIE
    WHEN I LIVED IN TEMC,i bought my 1st rv in bu,in 1988
    THAT WAS A CARAVAN!!?? NO!! Yea i think they have 7 mobile homes now..one is even a double wide...a gas station, Feed store...its growing baby!!! :mix:

slink
    In2, It is right where the 10 freeway and 60 come together, just before Banning. If your into MX, you should check it out. There are some bitchin riding areas out there if you can stay away from the Five-O. Lot of the freestyle, "Mulisha" guys go out there and go off. Lots of huge hits. Lot of the early videos were shot out there. Check it out. Oh Ya and Frenchie is the Mayor :220v:

FRENCHIE
    ohhhh! Got it. Thanks. :redface:
    two more months!!!! and seven days!!!

IN2-IN2MX
    Riding there? We're going to Jawbone on Thanksgiving. That is, of course, if Kilrtoy doesn't have another buffet dinner... :idea:

Phat Matt
    Frenchie, I used to think the same thing about Yucaipa. I am glad I moved here! Great house, great neighbors, up against the hills, a nice golf course. I was looking to buy another property for investment purposes and I think Beaumont would suprise you now. It is growing so fast you wouldn't beleive.
    Sundance is huge out there and the new development "Tournament Hills" will be real nice. It's built off the PGA golf course out there.
    Check out this mobile home park.
    shitty mobile homes (http://www.pardeehomes.com/community.php?r=4&c=42)

FRENCHIE
    Yucaipa and Beaumont cant even compare the two bro!!! Thats like comparing a Kachina and a Commander!!! :jawdrop:
    Yucaipa is way nice!!!

Phat Matt
    Yucaipa and Beaumont cant even compare the two bro!!! Thats like comparing a Kachina and a Commander!!! :jawdrop:
    Yucaipa is way nice!!!
    Is that like a back handed compliment?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast