Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Divorce question??

JEFF-N-MICHELLE
    I hear mixed answers on this one going through a divorce (for 2 yrs) now nothing finalized am i entitled to the equity in the house the day i left or the day the divorce is finalized.Only a difference of about a 100,000 so you can see my concerns or wishful thinking.

73kona455
    I hear mixed answers on this one going through a divorce (for 2 yrs) now nothing finalized am i entitled to the equity in the house the day i left or the day the divorce is finalized.Only a difference of about a 100,000 so you can see my concerns or wishful thinking.
    I would think it would be from the time the divorce was filed... but could be wrong.

bordsmnj
    well there's always a lawyers honest opinion to be bought but what does your conscience tell you the absolute fairest way to split it is? i think alot of things could come in to play in an honest self searching answer.
    j/k! gouge for everything you can and hope for the best. good bad or indifferent that just the way it works in our state.good luck! -jas

Daytona100
    California bro 50-50 plus child support plus 50% of dept & assets. And if you were lucky enough to make it 10 plus years you qualify for spousal support for half the time you were HAPPILY married. O.J had the right idea; :boxingguy

Kilrtoy
    Take that bitch for everything you can, she is trying to do it to you.....

JEFF-N-MICHELLE
    What she thinks is fair is she gets to keep the house and everything in it all the equity (160,000) half of my 401 k 500 month spousal support 600 a month child support(no problem paying that one) that is until my 13 year old son comes to live with me full time (oct 7th hopefully)the 1 ton chevy and all get is the 88 toyota 4x4 where is the logic.

CA Stu
    First thing to do is change your user name to JEFF-N-WHOORE.

I don't know you, but I wouldn't wish divorce on my worst enemy, Kilrtoy is right, hire a shark and do unto her before she does unto you.
    Good Luck
    CA Stu

JEFF-N-MICHELLE
    You dont know me and it would be appreciated if you did not call my g/f a *****.

73kona455
    are you getting full custody?.. have had custody of my son since he was 8 months old.. he just turned 12 yrs old the 3rd of this month..sounds like u need to try and get everything that u think u want.. she doesnt sound like she is wanting to play fair.. go fo the throat.

JEFF-N-MICHELLE
    He has wanted to live with me fulltime for about a year now been trying and trying waited tilhe turned 13 so ha has the right to choose (pretty much)and she is fighting me/him on it. But out courtdate is oct 7 almost positive it willgo our way..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast