Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F%$& IT!

SHOCKWAVETOM
    You know I had one of my worst days in a long time. The funny thing is it should have been a very, very good day. How the hell does this kind of S%#$ happen to me?
    Anyhow, I have decided I am going to the river right now instead of tomorrow night. Maybe the drive will cool me down before I lose control and do something stupid
    See ya at the river (OP6) and I hope I have calmed down by then so I can enjoy the festivities.
    You have to wonder sometimes

slink
    Get the F*&K out of here already

Sportin' Wood
    Ice the Beer Tom It makes every thing better....... For a while!
    See Ya out there.....

HOOTER SLED-
    Do you need a hug???? It's gonna be a good weekend. You're on your way to the river, how much better could it get???

Mrs. casean
    Have fun out there and we'll see you Oct 9th!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    You know I had one of my worst days in a long time. The funny thing is it should have been a very, very good day. How the hell does this kind of S%#$ happen to me?
    Anyhow, I have decided I am going to the river right now instead of tomorrow night. Maybe the drive will cool me down before I lose control and do something stupid
    See ya at the river (OP6) and I hope I have calmed down by then so I can enjoy the festivities.
    WOOOOSHAAAAA, WOOOOOOSHAAAAA, WOOOOOSHAAAAA

FRENCHIE
    Im gonna take care of ya...i gotta a sandra - kimber doll look alike for you!!!!

Domn8er
    Tom, hopefully everything is all good now. See you out there this weekend. It's been a while since we last hung out...

SHOCKWAVETOM
    All is better....The drive did me good. Sometimes things just don't go the way you want them to go no matter how much effort you put into it Got the boat in the slip, filled up, batteries are charged and I already got an ice chest full of cold beer waiting for me. I am going out all day tomorrow by myself to clear up the mind. If anybody sees me in GA come on up and we will share a beer.
    It is going to be a good weekend. Hope everybody is ready.

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Tom, hopefully everything is all good now. See you out there this weekend. It's been a while since we last hung out...
    It will be good to see you again Joey. Justin will be in late Friday night. Others are straggling in tomorrow and Friday around noon. Be in GA the next couple of days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast