Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Op6C weather report

Sportin' Wood
    http://www.coloradoriverinfo.com/wea...e.mohave.shtml
    water temp 77, air around 100, 10 mph W
    The wife was scared it would'nt be hot enough, since the weather has been so nice at home this week.
    Hope the dreaded W don't pick up. Oh well if it does we can gamble, drink, and uuuhhhhh :2purples: This time tommorrow We should be about ready to leave. Cant friggin wait been along time since I have had a day off. See you all in GA friday afternoon.

FRENCHIE
    http://www.coloradoriverinfo.com/wea...e.mohave.shtml
    water temp 77, air around 100, 10 mph W
    The wife was scared it would'nt be hot enough, since the weather has been so nice at home this week.
    Hope the dreaded W don't pick up. Oh well if it does we can gamble, drink, and uuuhhhhh :2purples: This time tommorrow We should be about ready to leave. Cant friggin wait been along time since I have had a day off. See you all in GA friday afternoon.
    will see ya saturday...thank FRITZ!! for the weather rep!!! :wink:

Mandelon
    We will see you, but make Frenchie leave the thong at home... :supp:

jeepinscott
    You said W twice in the same thread. If it happens it's your fault.

Sportin' Wood
    You said W twice in the same thread. If it happens it's your fault.
    George W. Bush is about 10 Million points head... MPH
    If he wins is it my fault? :notam:
    Jeepin squat, You ready to take some time off work? Whats it been 6 or 7 days straight?

HOOTER SLED-
    This just in......................... It's going to be sunny and abnormally hot this weekend at Lake Mojave even though it's only going to be around 100 degrees. Specifically, WOMAN are urged to remove their tops as to avoid heat stroke. It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that woman remain topless if they are going to be out in the sun. They will find that many men will be in compliance already. There is no need to panic, you will fit in with others, and will definetely be supported (or not) with cheers. Public safety is of the utmost importance. Let's make this a safe weekend. :devil:

FRENCHIE
    i talked to Blown Lavey who went up tuesday will be there all week on the phone this afternoon...he sadi it is very windy...and could be no more than in the 80's range...it better pick up!! :frown:

Sportin' Wood
    i talked to Blown Lavey who went up tuesday will be there all week on the phone this afternoon...he sadi it is very windy...and could be no more than in the 80's range...it better pick up!! :frown:
    Looks like "I'll be runnin it hard in the trailer park!"

FRENCHIE
    Looks like "I'll be runnin it hard in the trailer park!"
    as you should my Brotha....as you should!!!

jeepinscott
    Damn it, frenchie, you didn't have to say the whole word!
    Wood, I've worked 7 days in a row now, only had 5 off before this stretch and now 12 off from today forward. I'll need 12 to recoup from the 7. It's rough!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast