Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CSI (orig., NYC and/or Miami)

FMluvswater
    Who's watching the CSI (orig.) season premiere tonight? I am! So can't wait! I'll tape it so if something else interesting is going on when it's on I can still watch it later. Law & Order season premiere is same time slot so I'll have to catch that in repeats.
    Who watched the series premiere of the CSI:NYC one? I did. I felt a little manipulated at the end of that show but it still got to me; hit home choked me up whatever but :idea: I think I'll probably stay tuned to that one anyway. What did you think of it?
    I never got into the CSI:Miami one not sure why but hey it's still CSI so I included it in the topic. Maybe if I hear some good reviews of it I'll try watching it again. Was the season premiere particularly interesting?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    compton LOLOL

jdogginla
    I'm a CSI *****.........LOL. Although I didn't care for the lighting (too dark and grungy) on the premire of CSI NY. The Las Vegas premire looks a lil far fetched, but hey I'll watch it anyways.

FMluvswater
    I'm a CSI *****.........LOL. Although I didn't care for the lighting (too dark and grungy) on the premire of CSI NY. The Las Vegas premire looks a lil far fetched, but hey I'll watch it anyways.
    I agree with ya on the lighting it's like they used a blue filter or something -maybe to foreshadow the dark content/subject? I dunno but I'm intrigued enough to keep watching and as for Las Vegas no matter what the premise as long as "Gil Grissom" is on that show - I am there!! Thankfully usually the writing is brilliant ... but the eye-candy sure doesn't hurt none!

RiverOtter
    CSI vegas just went off and it was pretty good. CSI Miami ticked me off. Can't believe they killed Speed!! CSI NY... I'm not as hooked on that one.

FMluvswater
    CSI vegas just went off and it was pretty good. CSI Miami ticked me off. Can't believe they killed Speed!! CSI NY... I'm not as hooked on that one.
    I have two more hours to wait! :cry: Don't tell me any case info I like watching those unfold but was there any Grissom/Sara continuation from when she got charged with DUI? :idea:

RiverOtter
    I can tell ya how it ends

dego red
    Never liked Miami that much.....H is such a know it all. But I really like the scenerey on Miami. red

FMluvswater
    I can tell ya how it ends
    Only if it's character relations related no case spoilers please and thank you!

RiverOtter
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm............ :idea: Na. You can wait.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast