Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Help?? Sorry double post!

WetWillie
    Going out to Havasu this weekend. What is the best Hotel / Motel to stay in? We aare looking for a safe spot overnight for the boat and possibly close to a launch or a private launch ramp???
    Ideas ideas!!
    WW

redneckgirl
    Island Inn, worked for us!!!!!
    RNG

Kachina26
    Going out to Havasu this weekend. What is the best Hotel / Motel to stay in? We aare looking for a safe spot overnight for the boat and possibly close to a launch or a private launch ramp???
    Ideas ideas!!
    WW
    PM cc322 and see if his condo is open. Good area, close to Windsor beach and pretty cheap.

Mrs. casean
    Ideas ideas!!
    WW
    Ramada has a good parking lot, and good loacation for food, gas, and you can launch close by... that's my favorite hotel to stay at... Have Fun!

Scream
    Nautical, IMHO they're pretty nice and right where all the action is...

cc322
    We rent our condo for 65.00 a night close to launching and all comforts of home, close to the ramada

Kachina26
    Ramada has a good parking lot, and good loacation for food, gas, and you can launch close by... that's my favorite hotel to stay at... Have Fun!
    cc322 is just up the Ave from the Ramada about 1/2 mile south. My place is just past that. Nautical is ok, but can you get in with no notice?

Mrs.Racer277
    We like to stay at the Nautical.

WetWillie
    CC322 thanks for the offer. I may have a second couple with us so they will need there own room.
    Are the lots safe at night at both the Natical and Romada?
    Meaning they have security gaurds or?
    What launch should I use?
    WW

Mrs.Racer277
    I've seen Security driving thru the parking lots of Nautical at night. We empty out our boat anywhere we park overnight. Just to be safe. But I have never heard of any problems while I was staying there. But like any place I am sure there are stories someone could tell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast