Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blown, quick question

Kurtis500
    If it was 1936 all over again and you were faced with a dictator who was breaking international rules, would you invade his country to stop him from becoming a future threat? Even if the country only had 22,000 troops and had been defeated in a war once already?
    cant use hind-sight either.

Dave C
    see nevel chamberline, prime minister of Britain. (sp?) .......

eliminatedsprinter
    see nevel chamberline, prime minister of Britain. (sp?) .......
    Exactly. Neville Chamberlain should join Che' Guevara as the poster boys for todays Democratic Party.

Blown 472
    If it was 1936 all over again and you were faced with a dictator who was breaking international rules, would you invade his country to stop him from becoming a future threat? Even if the country only had 22,000 troops and had been defeated in a war once already?
    cant use hind-sight either.
    What international rules was he breaking?
    Was this during the time of sanctions when our current vp was with halaburton and buying and selling to him even when there were sanctions?

Froggystyle
    I'm not the sharpest candle in the drawer, but I have a suspicion we are not talking about Sadaam....

HighRoller
    Was this during the time of sanctions when our current vp was with halaburton and buying and selling to him even when there were sanctions?
    How is our VP "with" Haliburton? He has no shares or any financial interest in the company so what are you saying? Because he used to have shares in a corporation that does business with the government he shouldn't be allowed to be VP? Did you protest when Al Gore passed legislation that benefitted OXY petroleum? I doubt it. You're another sad Democrat sympathizing hypocrit. Get a life.

Blown 472
    How is our VP "with" Haliburton? He has no shares or any financial interest in the company so what are you saying? Because he used to have shares in a corporation that does business with the government he shouldn't be allowed to be VP? Did you protest when Al Gore passed legislation that benefitted OXY petroleum? I doubt it. You're another sad Democrat sympathizing hypocrit. Get a life.
    What part of "was" dont you get? sheesh.
    And for the record again, I am not a democrat, if there was one in the office pulling this shit I would be busting his chops too.

eliminatedsprinter
    Wow, if you have to ask someting like this, you really arn't well informed enough to be critical of our current (or any other) administration. I mean, do you really feel quailified enough to put down the work of people like Condi Rice (with her CV) when you don't posses even this much basic info?? I know every american has the right to criticise the gov, but don't you think it should be informed criticism?
    Some of your previous posts have inspired a little thought, but today, well, frankly, your writing as if your a bit high???

Blown 472
    Wow, if you have to ask someting like this, you really arn't well informed enough to be critical of our current (or any other) administration. I mean, do you really feel quailified enough to put down the work of people like Condi Rice (with her CV) when you don't posses even this much basic info?? I know every american has the right to criticise the gov, but don't you think it should be informed criticism?
    Some of your previous posts have inspired a little thought, but today, well, frankly, your writing as if your a bit high???
    Ok, let me restate that, what was he breaking that other countries are doing but not getting pounded for? what about the nukes isreal has? why no inspectors for them??

Jeanyus
    Earth to blown, hello, Isreal is full of Jews they have not taken a vow to destroy the US.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast