Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a used golf cart

djunkie
    Alright I'm looking for a used golf cart for a winter project. I would like gas powered if possible. Would prefer one that is all stock so that I can lift it and add all the good stuff. Also which kind does everyone use. Plan to use it around the house in havasu. I'm right down the street from the desert so I'd like to be able to go cruise around in the after hours out there. Also is it legal to drive golf carts in the street in AZ.

Beautiful Noise
    Check with TOBTEK here on the boards,I got mine(It's used with a new rebuilt motor) from Lou's Golf Carts in Hawthorne

Some Kind Of Monster
    Should have contacted me a couple months ago. I sold an EzGo on Ebay and even delivered it up north. I would have rather delivered it to Havi.

XtrmWakeborder
    May want to check out THE CART GUY in beaumont. Everytime i drive to the river i see tons of golf carts on his property.
    The Cart Guy
    1533 East 6th Street
    Beaumont, California 92223
    909-769-2278 I think thats his info, but you may want to search the internet to make sure

OutCole'd
    TOBTEK just hooked me up, and I am sure he can take care of you also.

LUVNLIFE
    I bought my first cart from The Cart Guy. It was lifted but besides that nothing special. If you are not looking for anything fancy that would work, but if you want something that will turn heads give Tobtek a call. :wink:

XtrmWakeborder
    I bought my first cart from The Cart Guy. It was lifted but besides that nothing special. If you are not looking for anything fancy that would work, but if you want something that will turn heads give Tobtek a call. :wink:
    How are the prices on the stock carts over at the cart guy? ..i'm thinking about a little project this winter. Ps. TOB deffinately has the blinginest carts.

djunkie
    I'm not looking for a done up one. I want to get a gas powered one that is all stock so I can build it myself.

OutCole'd
    The one I bought off TOBTEK was completely stock. I wanted to do all the myself also. So from stock to tricked out Toby can help you out.

racecar.hotshoe
    I'm not looking for a done up one. I want to get a gas powered one that is all stock so I can build it myself.The cart guy has alot.And hes in Beaumont..........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast