Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: movin to corpus

Craig Doan
    Those in las vegas may think I am A traitor but we are moving to corpus christi in about 3 weeks. Ive looked at some of the threads and think I may too much boat for the inland area. any help???????
    Thankx

blowngas
    don't know what you're calling too much boat???-------too large???------or too fast???-------you plan to run on the lake or bay???-------whatever, just bring it on!!!!!!

Tommy1005
    and about 4 hours north of you you have all the Colorado River lakes......Travis, LBJ, etc.

Craig Doan
    32 foot hallett 320t. twin built 454s. just afraid I might scare all the sailboaters away

Greaser
    Travis will prolly be your lake of choice. Lots of big boats over there.

blowngas
    Lake Travis would be the lake of choice with that kind of boat------plenty of others there that will give you a run for the money!!!------Leave the boat at some marina and weekend it on Travis------usually around a 3 hr drive from Corpus, but worth it------great lake, good resturants, good clean water, and lots of party animals------just look for boats tied up together in one of the coves------usually some good music and some serious drinking going on

Craig Doan
    Cool, thanks all. :mix:

OldFaithful Squirter
    We have a couple of 26 footers and one 30 footer that hang out with us at Sun Rise Beach on Lake Corpus Chrisit. Bud Sheppard has the HTM 26 foot cat, and Chris Simmons has the 30 foot (Twin 454's) scarab V-hull and they manage just fine on our water, so when you move to Corpus look us up at Sun Rise Beach!! thanks Kelly

Craig Doan
    thanks. leaving here in bout 3 days, but got a lot to do b4 the lake. :rollside:

hava life
    wow a 26 HTM? I have only seen the 24 and 30 HTM's. you guys have some new stuff in texas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast