Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moses Lake

FlatRat
    52.7.....what does this mean,Boyd?Ha ha :hammerhea It was some good racin'and great time. :rollside: :rollside:I'm sure Jiokenstein will give a full and embelished report(about how fast he was).

RaysonKid
    Flatrat,
    Good to meet you. Thanks for the asprin...
    I am curious to see what v-drive video has to say???

FlatRat
    RaysonKid,
    no problem,hope your wife was feeling better.Damn birthdays,anyway.Yes, it will nice to check out some tape.Our other Montana freinds got the filip on tape.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    After 3 days of northern nosties, I am an official "Lavey Convert"!!!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Not!

CircleJerk
    New records: I will post when official. Injured driver is doing well considering the nature of the mishap. I can see by your posts that you all made it back safe and sound??? :idea: 19 flat bottoms and 5 vintage hydros!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    What a great group of guys (and gals)!!!!!
    I need to thank Team Davis, Boyd and Robin, for bending over backwards getting me to and from, and keeping my tummy full.
    It was cool to finally meet all you guys that are on these boards (lurkers included). Superlites Sanger is just beautiful!! I was lucky to get to drool all over it.
    The racing was definately much different than anything I've ever seen before. The format, the rules, the basic layout, all a new experience.
    These guys have a lot of fun, and it shows.
    It was cool to see one of Washingtons best (Kipperps28) making short work of thier long course. Hey Boyd, lets quit squabblin about about B vs L and go partners on a Starfire. :jawdrop: Sad to see George all broken up but glad it wasn't too serious. George is a tremendous person who leads you guys well. Its easy to see why he is a past (Real deal!) champion.
    I think some of the boats (orange Bezer, Caroline, Taquila sunrise, Justin, Honcho) are really fast and the drivers are gonna need some more confidence to stay ahead of the blue and white sanger runner. I was really impressed with La Due's (sp) yellow boat---> Amazing how well it runs for what it is. Chamberlin turns the hell out of that red Hondo.
    Boyd and Robins ambulence boat was a treat to see, next time light up the bow siren for us.
    If anyones interested in video of this event (mostly raw footage with a touch of editing) let me know.
    Thanks for the great time,
    Jerry :rollside:

RaysonKid
    V-drive video,
    Sorry I didnt get to meet you.
    Glad you had some fun. The little brother (72superlite) got to meet you and says your alright....
    I would be interested in one of your videos of the race.
    Let me know how much and when they will be ready.
    Thanks.

RaysonKid
    Jerk,
    Is it true that someone got in trouble for partying all night long?
    And they wont be welcomed back next year?
    I think I know who...
    Same fool with the blown alky jet that didnt run....
    Would have loved to seen Rick go back out and tow him in.

FlatRat
    There's one in every crowd.Funny thing,he was pretty silent after the tow job.Anyway,it was good to meet board other members.Superlite thanks for letting us check out of your cool pics and bs'n ya.What a killer job RaysonKid did on Superlite's Sanger.Want to do a Ski Hydro?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast