Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Beaumont, Beaumont, Beaumont - Maybe It's Time for a Beaumont Forum

HCS
    we are closed
    Hey look! I helped bump your Beaumont butt!

JustMVG
    Do I have to believe that you want me to read between the lines
    EVER SEE Blazing Saddles? There is a classic where the new sheriff is Clevon Little a well known Black Comedian, the line is The Sheriff is Ni... but the guy saying the words NEVER COMPLETES the N Word, if my comment offended you guys please accept my apologies, i say that sincerely, my comment was meant as a joke to go along with the Michael Jackson reference, Sorry if there was any miscommunication, those that know me personally know that i am not racist in any way shape or form, yes i have my bias's at times but all folks do wheter or not they admit it.
    SYA and PLAYA you guys have great boats and have a great time as is evidence by the pics and the post's you put up.
    Again if need be i'll delete my posts w regards to this thread.
    It Was all meant in the spirit of fun, it was not meant to demean,or discredit anyone of any race or nationality.
    Again My Apologies to those that may have felt offended. Michael Van Gompel

PlyaPlya22
    No problem, I already got it figured out!!

JustMVG
    So thats makes us cool, everythings ok now, and SYA you ok with it.

PlyaPlya22
    So thats makes us cool, everythings ok now, and SYA you ok with it.
    Hitcha with some reps

JustMVG
    You're too kind, and to make it up i'll boat bitch for you guys at one of the runs, at least i'll get to ride on a decent size boat and see how you guys can get the party going.
    thanks for the points.
    Take Care MVG

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    EVER SEE Blazing Saddles? There is a classic where the new sheriff is Clevon Little a well known Black Comedian, the line is The Sheriff is Ni... but the guy saying the words NEVER COMPLETES the N Word, if my comment offended you guys please accept my apologies, i say that sincerely, my comment was meant as a joke to go along with the Michael Jackson reference, Sorry if there was any miscommunication, those that know me personally know that i am not racist in any way shape or form, yes i have my bias's at times but all folks do wheter or not they admit it.
    SYA and PLAYA you guys have great boats and have a great time as is evidence by the pics and the post's you put up.
    Again if need be i'll delete my posts w regards to this thread.
    It Was all meant in the spirit of fun, it was not meant to demean,or discredit anyone of any race or nationality.
    Again My Apologies to those that may have felt offended. Michael Van Gompel
    you know we just messing with you, I was going to call Al Sharpton LMAO but its all good, it takes more then that to get my goat

JustMVG
    PLEASE NOT BIG AL PLEASE!!!!! That is possibly more than any human can tolerate, well maybe former NYC mayor ED Koch , but PLEASE no AL :wink: MIKE VG

PlyaPlya22
    There is never any need to delete any posts in my opinion. Everyone is entitled to say what they feel. I just wanted to make sure that I understood/misunderstood what I was reading. You really oughta to get out the almost damn runII

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    There is never any need to delete any posts in my opinion. Everyone is entitled to say what they feel. I just wanted to make sure that I understood/misunderstood what I was reading. You really oughta to get out the almost damn runII
    yeah dont delete the post, we are all klan I mean friends here J/K ROTFLMAO

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast