Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kachina Flex

Big Warlock
    ok, a carefully worded statement is in order this morning. As described by Debbolas, Scream and she have a nice Kachina. I pressed on the back portion of their freeboard, near the transom, and found no flex. :boxed:
    Are boats laid up differently? Yes. This we proved when Debbolas came and pounded on the Warlock. I believe it is because boats are built to have different purposes. (read ocean racing, etc. etc.)
    What I like about Kachinas: They have awesome graphics and the hardware is off the shelf items that are easy to maintain and repair. Apparently their customer service is strong. Nice people buy them. (ok not sure about all their customers.)
    It was very nice meeting people at OP6. A good crowd. Great boats!! I look forward to seeing many of you again in the future. :rollside:

Garrddogg
    ok, a carefully worded statement is in order this morning. As described by Debbolas, Scream and she have a nice Kachina. I pressed on the back portion of their freeboard, near the transom, and found no flex. :boxed:
    Are boats laid up differently? Yes. This we proved when Debbolas came and pounded on the Warlock. I believe it is because boats are built to have different purposes. (read ocean racing, etc. etc.)
    What I like about Kachinas: They have awesome graphics and the hardware is off the shelf items that are easy to maintain and repair. Apparently their customer service is strong. Nice people buy them. (ok not sure about all their customers.)
    It was very nice meeting people at OP6. A good crowd. Great boats!! I look forward to seeing many of you again in the future. :rollside:
    NOW I REMEMBER YOU.
    nice to meet ya at op6 :rollside:

dicudmore
    he must have been the guy thumping on your hull

Big Warlock
    Force26, yea I saw you in the morning while having b-fast and then later in the morning at OP6 beach. No, I didn't press on your boat, just Scream and Debbolas. I think you were at the opposite end from me at GA. I was over with Titties and Beer and Mandelon. Nice meeting you as well. Being the only Warlock there, pretty easy to figure out who I was. Looking forward to the next one for sure. Or any trips to Catalina that one might pull off???
    I will try to contain my opinions to myself from now on. :coffeycup
    Anyone for politics??? Was that a Kachina I saw sportin a "KERRY / EDWARDS" sticker????? :messedup:

Racer277
    Anyone for politics??? Was that a Kachina I saw sportin a "KERRY / EDWARDS" sticker????? :messedup:
    Ha, Ha, LMAO, that should go over like a fart in church.

FRENCHIE
    glad this one got cleared up!!!! :notam:

Debbolas
    :wink:
    Thanks!!!and you have a very nice boat too......
    (I still covet Force26's engine) :cry:
    You better hope Scream didn't read that Kachina/Kerry remark, dude, he isn't going to like that!!!
    LOL
    :argue: :crossx: :skull:

dicudmore
    Thanks!!!and you have a very nice boat too......
    (I still covet Kachina26's engine) :cry:
    You better hope Scream didn't read that Kachina/Kerry remark, dude, he isn't going to like that!!!
    LOL
    :argue: :crossx: :skull:
    Kachina26 has the same engine as your boat....
    Force26 ya mean?

Debbolas
    Kachina26 has the same engine as your boat....
    Force26 ya mean?
    :coffeycup
    YES!!!!
    Force 26 awesome engine, I sooooooooooooo need one
    (honey? for Christmas? with a bigger prop?)

Scream
    Dang woman,you're never satisfied...lol
    BigWarlock, Great to meet you and thanks for clearing that up...
    We showed up to the OP at an early hour, or so we thought, and one of the first persons to greet us was Big Warlock with his hat in his hand thinkin we were pissed at him...Nothing could be further from the truth. I hope you make it a point to show up to more OP's and any other group get togethers in the future, you certainly added a lot to our trip..
    Scream

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast