Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is DHO buying a new boat

Kilrtoy

dicudmore
    prob didn't want to risk spilling beer on his Shockwave shirt

PHX ATC
    He treats his Shockwave shirts with pride and sends them to the drycleaners.
    When he went to pick them up, they were closed. Damn the luck.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    MMMMMM what'S the TOWN CRIER buying uhhhh KILR

mbrown2
    Maybe he is, but it just looks like a regatta shirt he got while out on his buddies boat during the regatta...

boxscore
    He's so so far from buying a DCB. First he's gotta pony up the bucks to replace that nice camera he dropped to the bottom of Gasoline Alley. Poor guy... He just kept diving down... feeling through the muck on the bottom of the lake, blindly searching for that camera, then racing for the surface for that much needed breath... only to keep hitting his noggin on the bottom of my DCB. :hammerhea
    (just focking with ya DHO, nice meeting you, and BTW, your wife makes a fine sandwich)

Racer277
    Poor guy... He just kept diving down... feeling through the muck on the bottom of the lake, blindly searching for that camera, then racing for the surface for that much needed breath... only to keep hitting his noggin on the bottom of my DCB. :hammerhea
    Been there, done that! :cry:
    Sorry to hear about your camera DHO.

phebus
    Shirts are cheap. Boats on the other hand........

DryHeatOnly
    He's so so far from buying a DCB. First he's gotta pony up the bucks to replace that nice camera he dropped to the bottom of Gasoline Alley. Poor guy... He just kept diving down... feeling through the muck on the bottom of the lake, blindly searching for that camera, then racing for the surface for that much needed breath... only to keep hitting his noggin on the bottom of my DCB. :hammerhea
    (just focking with ya DHO, nice meeting you, and BTW, your wife makes a fine sandwich)
    Hey Box! Who was she makin' a sandwich with? I didn't see it
    Thanks go to 'Jason the frogman' for scouring the bottom looking for my camera. Accidents happen
    It was a bad weekend for me & electronics...I lost my cell phone leaving the channel on Sunday
    I had a lot good picts on that too! Now I only have the memory of watching my wife rubbing suntain lotion all over Mrs Frenchie (shaw-wing!!!). It was nice

DryHeatOnly
    Look at the shirt he is wearing
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...981Tarzans.jpg
    Only if Dave wants to trade for my 25er!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast