Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: FBC II is just two weeks out.

cyclone
    i'm psyched since this has the potential of being the first river trip of the summer for jessa and I where the boat is actually up to snuff.
    Who's coming? Im hoping to see some smokin' passes in front of camp.

HBjet
    I called Big River and they don't have you listed as being there. Actually, they told me you have been Banned! Whats up with that? Anyways, MissHBjet and I will be there, spot 123 I think
    HBjet

MikeF
    With some of that "Luck of the Irish".........I'll be there!

Shirts are done, and I picked 'em up Saturday. I'll have to find a female with big, er, oustanding assets and take a photo.
    Check out the map (http://www.roostwear.com/fc/mapsite.jpg), and if there are any errors, PM me with the correct info.

I have 2 logistical problems to overcome right now. How to get the circus boat down the ramp with a motorhome, and if we really want to meet at the Catfish Saturday night and have drunk boaters trying to get back to the camp/motel.

victorfb
    well it looks like im camped right smack dab in the middle of the circus.
    i might be heading out there sometime this week to drop off the trailer. its too big to haul doubles and need to get the boat out there aswell. gunna suck driving all the way out there without being able to get on the water. man do i need to build a trailer for the boat that fits inside the 5th wheel. :cry: anyone got an extra trailer laying around that i can cut up?
    sounds like this will be a good turn out. im with mike and cant wait to see some hard passes in front of camp.

cyclone
    I have 2 logistical problems to overcome right now. How to get the circus boat down the ramp with a motorhome, and if we really want to meet at the Catfish Saturday night and have drunk boaters trying to get back to the camp/motel.
    there's enough of us with pickups to get your boat launched for you.
    Catfish! i hope the bartender with the hair helmet hockey mullet is workin!

cyclone
    Shirts are done, and I picked 'em up Saturday. I'll have to find a female with big, er, oustanding assets and take a photo.
    Check out the map (http://www.roostwear.com/fc/mapsite.jpg), and if there are any errors, PM me with the correct info.
    just checked out the map. i like how BR stuck us all out in no man's land, as far away from the launch ramp and office as humanely possible.

Ex PSI Canyon
    The Jet guys will be represented pretty damn well with Jim Sampica coming along with the Sundancer boat. He reserved a room with us yesterday. I'm sure he will do a few hot laps with the Cheyenne.

cyclone
    got a pic of that boat?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast