Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bung gives two thumbs up

Monkey Bung
    GREAT time at Ming this weekend.Cousin FLYTE runnin in the 8's.Brian and Dale kickin ass and winning their brackets. Tony runnin serious numbers in the BLING BLING and the jet boat.Bad Meds laying it F$%&*IN OUT in the new ride.HAD A GREAT TIME!!

Sangster
    Bung...It was good seeing ya'...What did Flyte run? How did you do..

Monkey Bung
    My bad Mike congrats to you and Jeff boat looked good and ran strong. I think Flyte ran a 8.84 or a 8.94 either way I know he was happy. The best I got out of pops boat was 10.061 at 107.?? Need more lessons from the ol Lost Wages pilot. :frown: Any ways it was good to see you and Jeff. SuperDave nice to finally meet you.

WHITIE
    GREAT time at Ming this weekend.Cousin FLYTE runnin in the 8's.Brian and Dale kickin ass and winning their brackets. Tony runnin serious numbers in the BLING BLING and the jet boat.Bad Meds laying it F$%&*IN OUT in the new ride.HAD A GREAT TIME!!
    Thanks a bunch Bung!!!! It felt good to actually race again at Ming, I havent raced there since last year.

Bad Meds
    Thanks Bung . It was definetly a fun weekend with so many people there we know racing . You looked like you were having fun and the boat looked great. I know Flyte was having a blast and putting down some great numbers. Brian,Dale ,Herb,Uncle Roy,Mike L and the rest of there crew had a great weekend and are always fun to BS with.All in all a great weekend at the track. Can't wait to do it again.

FLYTE RISK
    Thanks bung, and yes that was a fun weekend especially the BBQ sat. night, Nothin like drinkin beer (high school party keg style) out of a red cup always lookin over the shoulder for the ranger!! :rollside: And havin all the help Old daddy- (Herb)- Los wages whitie uncle roy, nancy, Los wages better half, Ron and Joey grose, and yes the old jet boat guru Thanx again Oh and Bad Meds try keepin the boat under 200 m.p.h next time that was COOL!!!! :notam:

Bung, Had a great time out there. Don't be so hard on yourself. A little tweaking here and there and some seat time and you will be deep in the nines. Flyte, that thing looks better and better every trip down the lake. Thanks to the Pinckneys for the BBQ Sat nite. You are right Flyte nothing like hanging out in the pits at night with friends. Cool seeing The brothers Pinckney taking the wins in their respective classes. Did anyone see my cones?

dossangers
    especially the BBQ sat. night, Nothin like drinkin beer (high school party keg style) out of a red cup [ IM JEALOUS!!!!]

BILLY.B
    especially the BBQ sat. night, Nothin like drinkin beer (high school party keg style) out of a red cup [ IM JEALOUS!!!!] Hey Wayne, I guess they didn't want any roundy round guys at there "HIGH SCHOOL" party. Hey wait a minute that newly converted GURU guy was there :idea: . I think we weren't invited....."FRIKING NOR CAL DRAG FAGS"!!! . A side from that congrats to all you guys for kicking butt up there. And Dale, Bobby wants to know when the next trip to Vegas is. He heard the trip was alot of fun. :supp:

WHITIE
    Hello Billy,, Tell Bobby the next trip to Vegas will more than likely be the Superbowl this year.. Are you guys going to make Phoenix in Nov?? If so we will talk about it then. I think you should come also , its a bunch of fun!! :mix:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast