Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TO BE USED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE (by anyone)

Havasu Hangin'
    A boats a boat, Nortech DCB etc..... if your on the water that's all that matters.
    :jawdrop:

alfonzo
    As long as your floatin and drinking, Right?

Havasu Hangin'
    As long as your floatin and drinking, Right?
    Yep.
    What are you trying to say? PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY. Or NOT A REAL BOAT NOT A RE
    AL BOAT NOT A REAL BOAT NOT A REAL BOAT?
    It's got to hurt having my true 36 wide beam 2500lbs more then yours wax your shit on a regular bases. After seeing the cracks come through your circus paint I'll stick with a non vacume bagged boat anytime. Listen you might want to talk to Specturd, because real boats like a Nor-tech don't almost pitch the back seat passengers out in your so called ocean boat, in 3 foot seas. But then again it could just be the driver. Nor-techs have handles in the back seats custom made, not like the rex marine specials you got. Mine are there just 4 looks, yours are to hold on 4 dear life. I'd rather have 4 broken 6s then sissy motors with sally drives, and a boat that needs paint or after a year it looks like a big spider web. Remember dork, another non vacume bagged boat kick your ass at the radar run. Advice: Get a real boat with real power and real drives.
    I've had enough. Lift your tongue off Bobs ball sack. I can remember 4 or 5 times your potato chip has not run 4 the weekend. 2 times it ran like shit with your 2-3 day crew I never miss a weekend boys on hand at Havi and still could not make the turd right. Remember: Norm makes the power and reliability, and your idol sucks up the glory. BTW, I hear JT the real throtle god is taking someones place at powerboat. OUCH.
    Hey guy, let us no when your new boat with 2 cake mixers, runs faster then your last boat with one inboard. I guess you miss the memo, real guys get the outboards with the x after 300.
    I thought we all agreed that real boats have motors on the inside, not hanging off the back looking like 2 refrigerators.
    First, the only sound comming from your half a blower, is wimpering trying to make boost like a real blower. So it will be very easy for you to hear me give you a throttle and trim lesson, so we can see how fast it will really run. Second, it must of been nice to look eye to eye with my 5 foot wife, it's got to get old always looking up at a woman. :wink:

Bling Bling
    Sally, did you miss another boating weekend because of cramps. You know if you go on the pill it will help that.

Charley
    Originally Posted by Bling Bling on 9-27-04 at 9:40PM
    A boats a boat, Nortech DCB etc..... if your on the water that's all that matters.undefined
    ....I agree Bling and yer a bigger man for sayin it.... actually you didn't have to shit to prove that!

alfonzo
    Charly, If you woke up in the middle of the woods with a sore ass would you tell anybody?

Havasu Hangin'
    Sally, did you miss another boating weekend because of cramps. You know if you go on the pill it will help that.
    Bling, Bling, Bling. This was a compliment.
    I was just shocked to see a kinder, gentler Bling Bling who is not afraid to be in touch with his feminine side. Maybe you had just finished watching Steel Magnolias, and your eyes were still all teared up?
    I'm not picking on you...
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/h...ooger_king.jpg
    ...it's obvious you have it under control. :jawdrop:

WetWillie
    HEHHEHEHE You kill me!! Good giggle this morning you guys!
    W

Charley
    Charly, If you woke up in the middle of the woods with a sore ass would you tell anybody?
    No comment!
    Read my signature I'm attempting to curb the possibilities!

Blingette
    Believe it or not that has always been Blings real philosophy about boating. :smile: We are trying not to let our daughter become a boat snob, that's what we always tell her.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast