Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you rev your motor under London Bridge ???

6 Dollar Boat
    Sat. 9/25 I was going through the channel with a buddy who hadn't been there in 20 yrs. A cop boat was going in from Thompson's Bay at the same time so I slowed a little to let him go first. I followed him all the way past Shugrue's, when I heard a cat going the other way rev his motor under the bridge. I told my buddy that guy must be a rooky or he's trying to impress his friends. Then I noticed the cop boat making a slow U-turn, then accelerating then the lights come on...I don't know what happened to the guy but my point is if you don't do anything stupid to attract attention to yourself, you most likely will never get pulled over and hassled.

jackpunx
    Bling does it all the time..

ChumpChange
    I did it all the time until I saw somebody get pulled over for it. I also realized that I use about four dollars in gas every time I do it so it is not financially sound to keep revving like that.

Havasu Hangin'
    Yeah...the police sit there and wait for guys to rev.

Kachina26
    Guilty, not every time , but I have done it.

CrazyHippy
    Nope... but my boat is quiet anyways
    BJ(they MIGHT even let me launch in the Marina if I wasn't boycotting)H :shift:

dicudmore
    definitely not with anyone, especially cops around. Although I'm sure I've done it somewhere along the lines. You know one of those winter type days when you're the only boat down there or something

eliminatedsprinter
    I thought we were supposed to try to hit all bridges with rooster tails. :wink:

FRENCHIE
    COMMON NOW YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT!!!!!!!!!1....IM GUILTY!!!! :rollside:

Evo22
    yea it used to be the thing to do back in the day now it's a for sure ticket I saw a guy get a ticket for it by a cop on a quad had him pull it up on the sand by the bathrooms and with all his buddies baggin on him

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast