Thread: Pump work in S.D.?

aaronb
    Anyone know of my options for getting my pump rebuilt around here in San Diego (or close by.. Riverside, etc would be OK, i guess)? All I know of is J.P. Marine in Lakeside, and I know he does awesome work, but I'm looking to shop around and get some opinions. I've got a Berkeley, and I think it's pretty much all original from 1981. Now that I'm throwing like gobs of HP at it, I don't know how long it's gonna last. I'd also like to get some extra MPH with some custom work done to it.
    Thanks.
    -Aaron

Hustler
    Call Jack @ MPD in Costa Mesa, He set's up,alot CP's and can give you some sound advise. 949-631-2040

Johnwithjm
    Give Tom Papp Racing in Corona a call at 951-734-4606. He does a great job and is very fair with prices.

BarryMac
    Anyone know of my options for getting my pump rebuilt around here in San Diego (or close by.. Riverside, etc would be OK, i guess)? All I know of is J.P. Marine in Lakeside, and I know he does awesome work, but I'm looking to shop around and get some opinions. I've got a Berkeley, and I think it's pretty much all original from 1981. Now that I'm throwing like gobs of HP at it, I don't know how long it's gonna last. I'd also like to get some extra MPH with some custom work done to it.
    Thanks.
    -Aaron
    Call, Neil at San Diego Performance Marine (619) 698-9605, he is in Spring Valley, he checked out my boat after I bought it, he is thorough and seems to be reasonably priced...
    gjb

Squirtin Thunder
    I only know one guy to call after this weekend at ming;
    Jack@MPD
    Jim

MudPumper
    I only know one guy to call after this weekend at ming;
    Jack@MPD
    Jim
    I'll second that.

BonnevilleBaby
    Victor and I had pump work done at MPD and he is awesome... No BS from this guy. He'll definately set you up right for whatever kind of performance you want from your boat. :clover: :clover: He is also right in the same ballpark as everyone else cost wise i believe.
    Toni

Hustler
    Give Tom Papp Racing in Corona a call at 951-734-4606. He does a great job and is very fair with prices.
    This is also a good choice, give them both a call and go to who ever you feel comfortable with