Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any hot boaters in NW Arkansas

BeaverJ
    anyone go to Beaver Lake? Out there most every weekend.....

BeaverJ
    anybody? I cannot be the only one

ruggs
    Isn't Mohave AZ a little far from Beaver Lake? I boat on Table Rock lake because its in my back yard however, you must be close by to Eagle Rock. What kind of boating are you looking for?.....ruggs

BeaverJ
    I moved here about 9 months ago,,,from Mohave Valley(near Havasu) and I can't figure out how to change my location on the sig,,,anyway I run a Carrera Party cat,,,and just wondering if there is anyone else out there that enjoys hot boats,,,I've met a few people w/ nice formulas and such,,,just seeing if there are any west coasters out here,,and people that just plain like fast noisy boats,,Table Rock is huge,looks like a great lake,,,,I've noticed some of the lakes in this area boast some big water when the wind kicks up....

switchin'addiction
    I moved here about 9 months ago,,,from Mohave Valley(near Havasu) and I can't figure out how to change my location on the sig,,,anyway I run a Carrera Party cat,,,and just wondering if there is anyone else out there that enjoys hot boats,,,I've met a few people w/ nice formulas and such,,,just seeing if there are any west coasters out here,,and people that just plain like fast noisy boats,,Table Rock is huge,looks like a great lake,,,,I've noticed some of the lakes in this area boast some big water when the wind kicks up....
    Been to Beaver Lake a few times, but I'm a Table Rock boater myself. Going this weekend. After Labor Day the lake pretty much clears out & it is awesome for cruising. Stay away from the Kimberling City to Oswalt Bluff (The Swing) area & the big water shouldn't be a problem.

dicudmore
    haven't been there recently....
    but my Arkansas experience is mainly with Lake Ouachita (F'in beautiful and can't wait to go back) Been about 12 years
    Grandmother lives on Moon Lake in MS, just across the bridge from helena, Ark

BeaverJ
    haven't been there recently....
    but my Arkansas experience is mainly with Lake Ouachita (F'in beautiful and can't wait to go back) Been about 12 years
    Grandmother lives on Moon Lake in MS, just across the bridge from helena, Ark
    If you ever want to come up to Beaver Lake it about a hour and a half north of I-40 on your way to lake Ouachita,,,the water here is great, its clean and stays right aroung 78 to 84,,,,lots of room to run hard,,,not alot of traffic and the cops aren't to bad,,,,,,,,but anyway the invite is always open,,,,,,Jason

dicudmore
    If you ever want to come up to Beaver Lake it about a hour and a half north of I-40 on your way to lake Ouachita,,,the water here is great, its clean and stays right aroung 78 to 84,,,,lots of room to run hard,,,not alot of traffic and the cops aren't to bad,,,,,,,,but anyway the invite is always open,,,,,,Jason
    that sounds pretty tempting
    I've also got an uncle that lives in the hot springs Ark area, Katherine lake or something like that??

78sleekcraft
    Live in Northeast Ar usually play in Norfork closest lake. I have been to Beaver and Tablerock as a kid both are great lakes. Glad to see someone from the area posting.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    anyone go to Beaver Lake? Out there most every weekend.....
    bever I wont say it :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast