Thread: My newest addition

Taylorman
    Check out my coming addition. Any guesses on what kind of gains I will see. I am turning 4600 now.
    http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gear...s/Dcp_0351.JPG

HBjet
    So your going to attach a pair of Holley's to just one header? Hmm, Would be one hell of a night time cruise.
    Oh, fist of all, you have it backwards (just incase you didn't know) I say you will see positive gains. I have no idea what pump you have, what carbs your going to bolt on, etc. But I can honestly say, you will have a positive gain. What ever the hell that means. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    HBjet

MoJetBoPar
    I suspect that you'd see some mph gains with some tweaking (jetting).
    And some hp improvements with better spark arrestors or air filters (if allowed).

Taylorman
    I am running one 750 now. I plan to go with two 600's. Berkeley 12JE pump with A-B impeller.

HBjet
    That sounds good, and make sure you can deliver enough fuel to them. In the photo I noticed you have the REALLY SMALL clear fuel filter. Take that think out and through it in the trash. What you would want is a High Flow/High Performance fuel filter. I use a Fram HPG1 and it works great. You could also get a water/fuel seperator, just make sure it is a high flowing one. My filter flows at 90 GPH. I also use a Holley high performance mech. fuel pump. I also plumbed the fuel lines so they don't have any hard angles. The angled AN hose ends are all tube angles so everything is free flowing. Anyways, good luck!
    HBjet

Taylorman
    I think the carbs on the Bassets would work great. It would be like afterburners on an F-15. What do you think?

jroos
    You`d probably gain 1 mph if you hadn`t alumi coated the whole damn motor.
    But I think your rig looks cool and good luck with tuning the carbs.

cyclone
    I think you're the man for having the brass cajones for not only mounting your tunnel ram to just one header, but also for keeping the old tunnel ram on the motor! What a stroke of genius! Think about it. You'll have the turn key performance you have now and a firey take off the first time out! ok i'm done being a jackass now. thank you, please drive through.