Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Truck Values With Aftermarket Stuff....

N2Lake
    there is an ass for every seat, it just a matter of finding the ass.
    I would think the asses are harder to find in TN than in So. Cal., that should make it easier to negotiate the price down for the mods.
    pretty much any preformance upgrades make me walk away.
    Ditto that.
    If however you have something that is modified by a well known builder, i.e. Lingenfelter, then you adds will hold the value up. But you have to have confidence in the mods, or modifier. Thats my .02

RiverOtter
    The turcks I am seriously considering have only had wheel / tire and electronic up grades. My favorite line out of one of the emails (on an '04 truck) "It has $6,000 in upgrades, the wheels alone were $3,500 but the owner is willing to take a loss on the upgrades"...... well duh!

H20 Toie
    I have put a bunch of money into upgrading my truck and could i sell it for more than a stock 05 f350, probably but i will have a lot less buyers looking at it then a stock truck and now with the paint i really limited my buyers, will i ever get my money back? Hell no. But it wasn't about making money on it. it is the enjoyment i get from driving it and as the saying goes that part is priceless.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...73DSC01281.JPG

RiverOtter
    I would think the asses are harder to find in TN than in So. Cal., that should make it easier to negotiate the price down for the mods.
    LOL!! The trucks I'm am looking at are in MO and in GA. You don't see many mods here in the TN. Except for that Nashvillebound guy He IS the Jones'

JB in so cal
    LOL!! The trucks I'm am looking at are in MO and in GA. You don't see many mods here in the TN. Except for that Nashvillebound guy He IS the Jones'
    ...most gun racks aren't permanant, right?

RiverOtter
    ...most gun racks aren't permanant, right?
    Are you kidding me. I have one in my G Coupe

TwinMach26DCB
    Put two otherwise stock Chevy trucks next to each other. One with an RCD 6" lift, 20" wheels and tires and killer stereo and the other completely stock, charge $5K more for the modified one and watch it sell first every time. Every time.
    Why - because we can..

dicudmore
    Put two otherwise stock Chevy trucks next to each other. One with an RCD 6" lift, 20" wheels and tires and killer stereo and the other completely stock, charge $5K more for the modified one and watch it sell first every time. Every time.
    Why - because we can..
    I'll take stock any day of the week

RiverOtter
    Why - because we can..
    I'm am not seeing that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast