Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for Hot Boat

DickDanger
    After thumbing thru the new issue of "Hot Boat" (What do I have to do to be part of the swimsuit photo shoot???) I have a couple of suggestions for the guys and gals at the magazine.
    First off, I regularly do testing on the new motocross bikes for magazines like "Dirt Rider" as they come from the manufactuers before the public sees them. In these tests, the riders have a LOT of input into what goes into the final analysis. I would like to see testing concerning new boats have more driver comments. Usually, I only see 2-4 sentences from each driver.
    Secondly, The reporting that you do during the course of the article is great, but how about telling the readers (especially ones new to boating) about things like: how hard is it to change the oil in this boat? Is it easy to get it on the trailer? Is everything on the boat user friendly? If not, what can be done to make it better for the next production year? Did you have any meltdowns with parts during the test? What kind of service can the customer expect from the manufactuer? Things like that.
    Listen, I am sure that you get dozens of volunteers chomping at the bit to drive new boats around Havasu, but I would be more than willing to help out with any of the testing or other things that you may need. Now, back to hooking me up with that photo shoot........-Dick Danger out.

SB
    Just got my new issue. The girl on page 6 is deformed. She looks bad enough that she might go out with me. Pass my email to her please. And, no, I don't have anything better to do. Why do you ask?

Jungle Boy
    I got a question. Where is my t-shirt ? I ordered my subscription months ago. I'm getting the mags but no shirt. XL please.

SB
    Jungle boy, I got my shirt. Looks great. Maybe if you were to contribute something useful to this forum...

mister460
    Guys, all you need to do to get pics BETTER than those girls is to go to Havasu with a few cases of beer, a camera, and a shitload of beads!!!!!

RiverToysJas
    HOW ABOUT THIS.....
    A boats of OP6 / Hot Boat Forum photo shoot???
    That'd be cool! We have some great boats. I think we have the resources to get some awesome chicks to sit on them also! Then Hot Boat could promote this Forum area too.
    Yeah, I like this idea! What do you guys think????
    RTJas.

DickDanger
    Heeeeeeeeeeeey, I think that RTJ is onto something here!! Our photos in the mag, hot chicks to hang with, a good excuse to party some more, and...and...a good excuse to party some more!!!! -Dick Danger out

rstover1
    Originally posted by Jungle Boy:
    I got a question. Where is my t-shirt ? I ordered my subscription months ago. I'm getting the mags but no shirt. XL please.
    Dito I've had my sub for six months no shirt xxl will do..

DickDanger
    I didnt even see on the subscription card that I filled out where there is even anywhere to put your shirt size. What is up with that? I say that we take the ***boat site hostage!!! Anarchy, anarchy!!! I take an XL by the way, ***boat administrator. -Dick Danger out.

shockwaveharry
    I've got a question: Why does everyone else get their issue before me? And why is it always thrashed when I get it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast