Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How bout them Angels?

Kwicherbichen
    They seem to be makin a run at it....4 to go and 3 of them against the A's.
    Did anyone see Vlad use the cannon in the 5th to keep the game tied at 5? 12 outfield assists for him this year :jawdrop: The win eliminates Texas
    And as a side note, Ichiro is 3 hits away from breaking the 80+ year old single season hits record currently held by George Sissler. That's big

JetBoatRich
    They are looking strong right now :notam: it will come down to this weekends games. Nice to see them in first place
    That was a great throw, he has a cannon
    Ichiro got one hit last night, looked as if they were trying to keep him from getting a hit they even hit him to make sure he wouldn't :yuk:

Kwicherbichen
    That bean-ball was BS The guy is a great player, earned all the hits, and he has more respect for the game than most of his counterparts.
    I could see a retaliation beaning but that one was baby-ish. If they don't want him to get the hit then just pitch around him.

BigBoyToys
    Yep, the Angels look like they are gonna take the division right now, but I get a feeling that it's gonna be decided in the final 3 games of the regular season. I'm an A's fan but not very optimistic right now. But the last 3 games will be the Angels at the A's, so we'll see what happens.... This will be the closest Division title race that I've seen in a while in the Division, and I think it may end up coming down to the wire on the very last game. We'll know for sure in a few days though

BigBoyToys
    Well, here it is. Oakland and Anaheim all tied up at first place, both have 3 games left in the season....against each other! Winner of 2 out of 3 goes to the playoffs, loser goes home for the year since the wild card has already been wrapped up by Boston. Should be a fun 3 days and we should see a couple of good baseball games.

Kwicherbichen
    1 down and 1 to go :rollside:

welk2party
    Go Angels!

Lightning
    Brian,
    I did not know you were such a huge baseball fan. I thought you were only interested in the sport of the Bikini Team.

God
    I like the Angels fine. Anybody seen my Yankee tickets? They were box seats.

Kwicherbichen
    Brian,
    I did not know you were such a huge baseball fan. I thought you were only interested in the sport of the Bikini Team.
    I'm a fan of the game and Kim is a major fan of the Angels. It's sickening sometimes :notam:
    I really have to give it up to both the Dodgers and Angels today as they both one their respective divisions. Freeway series maybe?
    As for the bikini team, it's true, they are really my only favorite team. I wish we could get another team to play games with :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast