Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to Napa next weekend

Mandelon
    Any advice on where to visit???? Its our 15th anniversary.. Gonna hook up with some old friends and tour the winerys.....

hasty450
    I would definitely make it a point to visit Sattui Winery, by far one of the best I visited while there. It doesn't hurt that they weren't stingy with the samples either

Scream
    Good God there's way too many choices up there, Just go and have a good time. pace yourself and bring all your friends back samples...wine samples that is, I'm startin to see how your mind works...

Debbolas
    Awwwww, honey?
    15 years!
    Just like us!!
    wait................where did we go for our 15th anniversary?
    (I am so forgetfull) :wink:

Scream
    let's see, we drank wine at least, and plenty of it...

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    I'm leaving tomorrow for one of the best weekends of the year! we have a friend who's family owns a winery.livingston wines (http://www.livingstonwines.com/conte...TOKEN=92112043)
    we pick, we crush, we drink. PICK ME, CRUSH ME, MAKE ME WINE!
    i would highly recommend Silver Oak, Oakville Ranch, and i suppose you have to give Coppola a quick look for the novelty. By all means rent a limo. Eat at the Rutherford Grille. Then pick any other restaurant of your choice because the food is off the hook.

21rayson
    her try this site.napa valley wineries (http://www.napavintners.com/)

Scream
    Isn't the French Laundry in Napa? It's rated in the top 10 in the US as far as restaurants are concerned...

That Guy
    Mandy: V. Sattui is a great choice as are some of the others noted. However, for a unique and very cool experience, visit Prager Port Works. Quaint, out of the way and not like any other place you will visit....plus some kick ass port and wine. The first time Mrs. Sbark1 and I visited this guy greets us at the door and says "Hi I'm Jim Prager and this is my winery" Lots of fun. Also if you can get into Le Toque (sp?) for dinner it is great. Congrats!!!

That Guy
    Scream is right. The French Laundry is also in town and is very good but I still recommend Le Toque.....have fun.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast