Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heyyyyy FM.

HammerDown
    Guess what. :frown:

FRENCHIE
    hey HD....how is it your one of the few cool mod's on these boards!!?? adn some others act like immature dic#s!!!!??
    I have a prob with anyone who interupts a good laugh and peeople having fun, changing the words in their posts etc...thats just b.s!!!!
    You just post like all the others having fun and "RUNNING IT HARD" in the Beaumont crew!! :wink:

FMluvswater
    Guess what. :frown:
    Peach scented are inferior to lemon scented?

HammerDown
    Ya know...I'm having an issue over here , somewhat of a trama... and your making this terrible news some what hard to share with all this mod talk.

FMluvswater
    Ya know...I'm having an issue over here , somewhat of a trama... and your making this terrible news some what hard to share with all this mod talk.
    Okay you have my attention HammerDown what is the terrible news?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well what is the prob.. we are here to listen. :jawdrop:

FMluvswater
    Where's my pal?

HammerDown
    I can't go on tonight...the moment has passed :squiggle: . Especially now with some type of computer problem with Hot Boat Forum.I tryed to reply over and over but I couldn't...it's like it didn't want me to say :notam:
    Stay tuned...maybe tomorrow I'll be able to share this horrific news. :messedup:

FMluvswater
    I can't go on tonight...the moment has passed :squiggle: . Especially now with some type of computer problem with Hot Boat Forum.I tryed to reply over and over but I couldn't...it's like it didn't want me to say :notam:
    Stay tuned...maybe tomorrow I'll be able to share this horrific news. :messedup:

Oh there you are. Well huh that sucks .. timing is everything eh? For sure I'll stay tuned!
    Your stalker forever ,

HammerDown
    Hey I'm back, where ya's at :frown: ...climbed outta bed to spill the beans............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......but I can't. I'll just go back to bed

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast