Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Jet Boat

cyclone
    Hey guys and girls, My friend Travis looking to buy a jet boat right now. Here is what he is looking for in a boat:
    18-21Ft Eliminator, Hallet, Cole, Rogers, Sanger, CP, Kurtis Kraft, etc..
    Old Skool ***boat
    Chevy Big Block
    Jet Drive
    Place Diverter
    OT headers
    Good Paint and Interior
    Dual Axle Trailer
    He's looking so spend in the neighborhood of $6000
    Anyone looking to get rid of their boat right now should email me. Thanks!

vdriveride
    I've got a 19' Eliminator Jet in mint conditon. 460 Ford, Bassetts, Place Diverter ect. If anyone's interested let me know........

Cas
    I've got a good friend of mine wanting to sell a 1976 Tahiti for $3500. It's worth every bit of that but he needs to get rid of it because of medical reasons. Thing is, it has a fairly new 455 BBO with a lot of goodies

shirkey4750
    If you are on the west coast check out e-bay boats section. nice sanger jet going cheap with out motor. Check soon may be already gone.

77charger
    i have a friend who was trying to sell a boat with that description i know he still has it minus the over transom headers.Runs good has been a turn key boat it is not the fastest but will do around 60 but has great speed potential.He was asking 6500 like i said asking not what he will take for it.i can call him this weekend or e mail me for his number,boat is a kona w a bbc,split bowl berk,etc.

miller killer
    ive got a tunnel hull advantage banshee jet for sale,ill be at long beach swapmeet on sunday with it?

SPECTRABRENT
    Want do you want for it?
    Brent

miller killer
    Brent,i just tried to e mail you pics,i just sold the motor,13-1 500" chevy,but the boat is as complete as you can get from there,lots of nice parts,Im going to ask $10,500,ive got a couple guys looking at it but there waiting to get money,call me (805)680-2198.its got rail kit for bbc,msd,bg fuel system,headers,cd player 4 6x9s,in dash gps,aggressor pump,snoot,place diverter,hydralic,lots more!

miller killer
    I have a complete dissambled LS6 for the boat,i will sell motor including barry grant carb,victor jr,pan,valve covers,for $2500,or boat and this motor for $13,000,ill be at long beach sunday,im going to sell those motor parts,but if anybody interested let me know for i can hold parts.tom papp set the boat up.

Kwicherbichen
    Today (1/25/02) I saw a 70's Glen-coe with v-8 & berkley for $700 in Big Bear. It definately needed work but it could be a great project boat. And shit, if the guy wants $700, he'll probably take $500. I got the number and I'll try to find it.
    Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast