Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: lake james "wow"

sleekcraft76
    lake james is great crystle clear water lots of islands with sandy beachs plenty of room for 100 mph passes we could not have had a better time markist and the crew from gastona are great . wideopen has some great picts of the campground ond cabin's for rent fully furnished you would not beleave what you can rent for 50.00 bucks in n.c.cant wait till next time .
    i will post some picts later.

hot_rod
    you would not beleave what you can rent for 50.00 bucks in n.c.cant wait till next time .
    i will post some picts later.
    Damm I guess she was good and cheap :jawdrop:

miketsouth
    lake james is great crystle clear water lots of islands with sandy beachs plenty of room for 100 mph passes we could not have had a better time .
    Hey Hammer what was that stuff you said worked? Looks like im gonna need it. Cherry, if you dont mind :frown:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Damm I guess she was good and cheap :jawdrop:
    The cabin guys, the cabin.

travis hathaway
    :clover: Settle down guys and gals. It was all good, clean, fast boating fun in a beautiful setting. You "Lake James Jettters" put on a great event, the only thing better would be another one befoe the Leaves Change. I had a great time and the barbeque and R.O.'s slaw was right on. Good to see the WV crew again and Tim WO 454, that boat runs better every time I see it.
    Until Next Time :chi:

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Just returned home from Lake James. I would like to thank Mark and all the other NC gang for asking us down to share their beautiful water playground with them. lots of terrific scenery, nice water, sandy beach and the Southern hospitality lived up to it's reputation. Had 22 at the dinner table last night, nice crowd.
    This trip was one of the highlites of my year. Unfortunatly we recieved news on the way home that one of our racing family perished in a drag boat accident in California. That kinda took the glow off all our faces. Godspeed, John.

Lady Warhawk
    I'm glad ya'll had a good time. Wish we coulda been there. I can tell you one thing, I'll never believe the liars (weatherman) again.
    Danny changed the gauges on our boat, and then dragged me to the lake to test them out. My gawd was it cold late in the afternoon :2purples:

shirkey4750
    Can't add much more than what has already been said, beautiful lake, fantastic people, fast boats, good food and cold beer. Life is good.

ME-678
    Ditto for me had a great time,terrific lake
    super people,looking forward to coming
    back.
    Paul

RiverOtter
    Pics???

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast