Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions....

probablecause
    Then never talk about his womens BREASTS He has a gun and all that shit.........( . )( . )..........A motorcycle also, give you a whole new meaning to skid mark ( on your ass, I'm trying to be nice right now? is it working )
    But he just seems a little misguided...

hoolign
    I resolve to quit bullshitting myself with unobtainable goals.

Kim Hanson
    But he just seems a little misguided...
    I tell him all the time to post up some more........Please He ignores me, I think he wants to test out his billy club on me! I'm a Breast Man and he knows it, what a tease ...........( . )( . )...........

probablecause
    I tell him all the time to post up some more........Please He ignores me, I think he wants to test out his billy club on me! I'm a Breast Man and he knows it, what a tease ...........( . )( . )...........
    Yeah, he does have nice breasts.

Kim Hanson
    I resolve to quit bullshitting myself with unobtainable goals.
    Welcome to the Club Focker, mine always fail ! I really do try hard though for the first hour ............( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Yeah, he does have nice breasts.
    Okay, I will believe you on that one Ynonne ( wish I knew that name right now, spelling is wrong :cry: )............( . )( . )...........She has the WICKED ONES .........

hoolign
    Okay, I will believe you on that one Ynonne ( wish I knew that name right now, spelling is wrong :cry: )............( . )( . )...........She has the WICKED ONES .........
    All i can offer to you is this...you have one to many "n" in there somewhere

Jbb
    I hear ya, mine burned down 10 years ago and you think I can find another one.........( . )( . )..........
    lol....somehow ...I figured that reference was gonna be a little ...vague....

topless
    Im gonna start lying to everyone on here , so they think Im NICE :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:I did it a couple years ago....................and it worked! LOL

hoolign
    I did hoolign a couple years ago....................and it worked! LOL
    God I luvs me this woman !

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast