Thread: Freeboard challenged

HP350SC
    Saw this yesterday when pulling up to ramp. Guy was cruising around and stopped to get fuel. Fish boat wake took him down. Check out the shorts and back hair ladies..... :wink:

HBjet
    With a boat like that and that motor, is it really worth having a splash guard? All it will take is 2 good wakes and that sucker is down splash guard or not. Sucks non the less and it looks like they are in a good mood about it.
    Whats up with the Toy pulling a Ford out?
    HBjet

HP350SC
    With a boat like that and that motor, is it really worth having a splash guard? All it will take is 2 good wakes and that sucker is down splash guard or not. Sucks non the less and it looks like they are in a good mood about it.
    Whats up with the Toy pulling a Ford out?
    HBjet
    That was a sbc Toyota, I think he was there because they didn't know how deep they would have to back in. We were having drinks at Newport Bay and watching the guy cruise around. Motor and drivetrain actually looked nice, the old Sanger hull needed lots of work. Dude was in a good mood, I told him get home and drain oil, pulll plugs and crank over, refill and run and drain again.

FlatRacer
    That ramp looks familiar. Is it Trenton?
    FR

LUVNLIFE
    I to was the victim of a fishing boat not paying attention. Was not fun, in fact it downright sucked

voodooCanoe
    That looks like Williamette Park??? Portland OR. If so thay guy better keep a plunger handy to unblock the tirds from the bilge

LUVNLIFE
    If that's the case I was happier than he was.