Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spider

ratso
    Anyone here been bit by a brown recluse or any other type of spider? The girl I see was apparently bit by one, she has been using neosporin and was told today not to use that. The doctor gave her antibiotics but it looks bad. This happened about a week ago. Any suggestions. Will it leave a bad scar?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Anyone here been bit by a brown recluse or any other type of spider? The girl I see was apparently bit by one, she has been using neosporin and was told today not to use that. The doctor gave her antibiotics but it looks bad. This happened about a week ago. Any suggestions. Will it leave a bad scar?
    if it was a brown recluse.. the tissue will die then they will have to remove the skin and do a skin graph.. I think.

Kilrtoy
    YEP, my buddys dad got bite by one in the leg , almost lost his leg and was in the hospital for a week. Did lose some tissue and muscle in his leg ..
    May want to keep in constant doctors care....

ratso
    if it was a brown recluse.. the tissue will die then they will have to remove the skin and do a skin graph.. I think.
    :jawdrop:

brown recluse = nothing to f around with. Get medical attention for sure. You can lose body parts with these bastards.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    :jawdrop:
    if it was a brown recluse usually within 48 hrs the tissue is dead.. so hopefully it wasn't since it was a week ago..

ratso
    YEP, my buddys dad got bite by one in the leg , almost lost his leg and was in the hospital for a week. Did lose some tissue and muscle in his leg ..
    May want to keep in constant doctors care....
    :2purples:

jbtrailerjim
    If it was really a brown recluse, those things are really bad. I've heard that they leave a nasty scar. Your skin around the bitten area starts to rot. They are a very nasty spider and I wouldn't want to get near one. I'd say if the antibiotics are not working, tell her to go back to the doctor asap.

ratso
    She thinks it was a week ago right before she went to Minneapolis. It has a real deep hole now and you can see way up in it... It's red around it too.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I brought a thread up.. check it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast