Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Mustang

1stepcloser
    O.B eddie:
    Now FORD FANS you tell me which FORD EVER CAME CLOSE TO COMPETING with G.M!!!! BOSS 428 BOSS 428?? when was that produced? I was never aware of a Boss 428.
    How about a Boss 429.
    The 428 was the Cobra-Jet.
    If youre gonna bag on a manufacturer, at least get the product right.
    O.B eddie:
    Now FORD FANS you tell me which FORD EVER CAME CLOSE TO COMPETING with G.M!!!![/b] The 427 "high riser". or for that matter the "medium riser".
    The "high riser" or "Drag Race" motor was rated at 425 HP at 6000 rpm, 480 ft lbs. of torque at 3700 rpm. In reality, it (as well as the medium riser) produced well over 500 HP. Factory equipped with dual carbs, 11-1 compression, and a wide variety of solid lift cams, the high riser was so successful at "COMPETING with GM", it was eventually banned from use in NASCAR. wink

bigq
    O.B eddie:
    HOSS:
    cartalk.com had a write up also. Why are they always chasing the corvettes!! Damn thing looks like a CHEAP IMPERSONATION!!!! I dont want to hear about the shelby cobra that was an english sports car co. that carol shelby (Not henry ford) bought and after gettin the NO from G.M went to FORD AND USED THERE POWER!!! Now FORD FANS you tell me which FORD EVER CAME CLOSE TO COMPETING with G.M!!!! BOSS 428 JUNK BOSS 302 JUNK My brother owns both and he will say the same thing!!! Dont talk about the shelby cobra either that was not a factory produced ford!!! HEEE HAAAWWWWWW Now john force well he is the man although he would win in anything he drives!!!! I don't think you can compare the Stang and Corvettes, they are not in the same leauge, like the Camaro and Mustang were, but bag if you must.

Raskal
    man this is a bad ass car fast backs were always my fav jawdrop

FASTERDAMITT
    I can't wait to park my new one next to my old one! Sorry honey your beemer is parkin outside from now on!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/DCP_0008.JPG[/img]
    [ January 31, 2003, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: FASTERDAMITT ]

O.B eddie
    FASTERDAMITT:
    I can't wait to park my new one next to my old one! Sorry honey your beemer is parkin outside from now on!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/DCP_0008.JPG[/img] Sorry all you FORD FANS THIS GUYS SCREEN NAME SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!NEED I SAY MORE HEE HAWWWWWW

FASTERDAMITT
    If your satisfied how fast you are, your gettin old!! Gimmi more baby, gimmi more!!

HOSS
    Due out in `05. 400 horse!

O.B eddie
    HOSS:
    Due out in `05. 400 horse! Yeah yeah yeah buy a chevy mr. hoss hows paaa doin or lil joe HEE HAWW

rivercrazy
    Its got an Astin Martin looking front end. Its still a Ford though! Stirrin the pot!

HOSS
    Yeah it is,,,,thank GOD!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast